Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Wilberto wrote: »
    Does this make the Premier League the only one with relegation? That's a shame.

I used to love starting off in the second tier of Spain and Italy as well. :(

Yep I think so. Same as me. Loved bringing up a Parma team.

It's really beyond a joke that they couldn't add other leagues given that its little more than file space and general admin work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I see Brazil are in the game but won't have the real players due to licensing which they're trying to resolve for the next data pack after release.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,615 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Tried the demo yesterday albeit it just one game played so far online.

It seems slower and clunkier in gameplay than PES 2018. When you press buttons there seems a slight delay before the action is carried out, this may just be online as I haven't played offline yet.

It does feel a bit more arcade-like than 2018 version. I'm sure after a handful of games it will not be an issue.

Visually it looks very good and the menus change is a welcome addition.

Having played half dozen games I now love it :)

And cant wait for the full game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

No Serie B or Liga 123 this year.
    Colemania wrote:
    I see Brazil are in the game but won't have the real players due to licensing

*Sigh
    I get the feeling that Konami will give up on PES eventually like they have on their other licences :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

ERG89 wrote: »
    *Sigh
    I get the feeling that Konami will give up on PES eventually like they have on their other licences :(

I'd say a lot of that depends on MyClub really. Konami won't give up a service which can continue to generate money all year round. We've seen with Ultimate Team that it's basically a licence to print money.

• Advertisement

I'd say a lot of that depends on MyClub really. Konami won't give up a service which can continue to generate money all year round. We've seen with Ultimate Team that it's basically a licence to print money.

Yeah, agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if in years to come the offline version is essentially bare bones with online and Ultimate Team/myClub being the main and supported feature. Sure look at the COD moving to a multilayer only game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Wilberto wrote: »
    I see PES Universe are effectively charging for the option file again. They're walking a very tight line by doing that and will eventually f*** it up for everyone in time. I'll be getting mine from PES Gaming anyway, as per usual. :)
    I got it on PESGaming back when you needed an x-port for the ps2. I'll continue to get it from there! I usually throw a few euro towards the editor if he has a paypal anyway.
    Yep I think so. Same as me. Loved bringing up a Parma team.

It's really beyond a joke that they couldn't add other leagues given that its little more than file space and general admin work.

It's crazy how konami always get rid of things like this. There's loads of useful features they got rid of over the years. They could have England as a 4 league structure with made up teams for editors to fill up. The game should be totally be geared for editing and have desktop editors available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭VonZan

Where are people ordering from? Ordered it online last year and it came a few days late.

VonZan wrote: »
    Where are people ordering from? Ordered it online last year and it came a few days late.

Usually buy it on the PS Store for "free" using unused phone credit on buygamecredit.com but that service is finished now so ordering it from the Game Collection this time for £37.95.

Has anyone had anything delivered from them recently? The game is out on Thursday 30th August so if it doesn't arrive on the day, it should arrive in Friday or Saturday's post I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

VonZan wrote: »

I ordered it on PSN, I like to have PES downloaded directly onto the PS4

• Advertisement

Ordered mine from TheGameCollection with parcel motel address. Arrives latest on day of release but usually on the evening before.

Ordered mine from TheGameCollection with parcel motel address. Arrives latest on day of release but usually on the evening before.

When I ordered it was £37.95 and now it's £33.95 so I've cancelled and ordered again :D

Colemania wrote: »
    When I ordered it was £37.95 and now it's £33.95 so I've cancelled and ordered again :D

Excellent. Think they have a preorder promise that they refund the difference if it drops but €5 drop is excellent news! Thanks for the update too as I didn't notice it and I'll make sure I chase it as I paid in full for it a month or so ago.

Excellent. Think they have a preorder promise that they refund the difference if it drops but €5 drop is excellent news! Thanks for the update too as I didn't notice it and I'll make sure I chase it as I paid in full for it a month or so ago.

Did the money go out of your account? When I pre ordered it, the money hadn't come out yet

Did the money go out of your account? When I pre ordered it, the money hadn't come out yet

Ah I thought it did! Can't find it so it must not have!

Ordered 2 copies today.

£66 for 2 with loyalty points discount

£109.90 for 2 on Amazon

That's a hell of a saving, also using Revolut card for better FX :)

Ordered 2 copies today.

£66 with loyalty points discount

£109.90 on Amazon

That's a hell of a saving, also using Revolut card for better FX :)

66 for the 1 copies ya? Not 66 each

66 for the 1 copies ya? Not 66 each

Sorry I meant £66 for both :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Game is currently £29.95 on Game Collection.

Nearly forgot about this year but I'll pull the trigger at that price.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Game is currently £29.95 on Game Collection.

Nearly forgot about this year but I'll pull the trigger at that price.

Was sold out earlier at that price.
    I wonder if as posted earlier the honour the lower pre order price than what originally ordered at :)

• Advertisement

Was sold out earlier at that price.
    I wonder if as ousted earlier the honour the lower pre order price than what originally ordered at :)

Just read their price promise there and they do. Sounds like you'll be charged your original price and refunded the difference.

Just read their price promise there and they do. Sounds like you'll be charged your original price and refunded the difference.

Cool thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

The discount think it's ten percent on pre ordering threw the 2018 game that will be valid up until the day of release right?

I wanna pre order the legend edition just don't spend the moneys just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

If anyone is getting it on PC, the humble store is pretty cheap.

Standard €29.16
    Beckham €34.99
    Legend €40.83

Also, if you are a monthly humble bundle subscriber you get a further 10% off that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

It was out of stock at The Game Collection for the last 24 hrs but it's back in stock since 9am and have completed my preorder which works out at 37 euro when you include the Parcel Motel charge. That's fantastic value when you consider it's 60 quid in shops!

I think it's been answered already but do Parcel Motel deliveries from TGC usually arrive close to the release date? I would love to have it by the 31st (one day after release) so I could play it over the weekend

It was out of stock at The Game Collection for the last 24 hrs but it's back in stock since 9am and have completed my preorder which works out at 37 euro when you include the Parcel Motel charge. That's fantastic value when you consider it's 60 quid in shops!

I think it's been answered already but do Parcel Motel deliveries from TGC usually arrive close to the release date? I would love to have it by the 31st (one day after release) so I could play it over the weekend

Usually it arrives late night the night before. This depends on the capacity of the Parcel Motel though. Latest I've ever had it is the night of day of release but that was around Christmas time when the Parcel Motels were very busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I've not got a game from Game Collection through Parcel Motel on release day ever, must have ordered about 10 with them at this stage too.

Mine have usually comes a day or two after release date, not that mind really as the 20/30quid savings are great and worth the extra wait IMO.

Wheres the best place to get an option file for PES 2019?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I still remember the amount of "Inter-Whores" I came up against when playing online in PES6. How can someone even enjoy the game when playing with the same team over and over and over and over and.....etc.

The sweet satisfaction I used to get from beating them with teams like Watford, Gimnastic, and Fulham was immense though. I'm sure I beat them 3-0 with Gimnastic! :pac: ((Definitely beat them 3-0 with either them or Watford anyway).

• Advertisement

I'm actually surprised it has taken them this long to get him as a legend.

Advertisement