Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a Gaming community

Options
  • 30-03-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a few people that play halo that might be interested in starting a Gaming community :)
    In the gaming community there were be tournaments for the members where I have to have prizes, Community montages which I will create all I need from you all would be clips :) I hope this will be a large growing community that will also spread to other games such as COD, Gears, and others.

If you have any clan/gaming community experience that would be great but I will accept anyone into the the community.

The only requirements are:
    1. 18s and over unless Mature!
    2. Have a headset, or planing to get get one.

If you are interested or want more info, message me on this or on xbox GT: " mcnabola "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭accidentprone1

I'd be interested if it takes off the ground. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 BolaGaming

okay sorry for the late reply, I have been working out all the detail and I will be starting it soon maybe after Christmas.. so message me on xbox or PM me so I remember to inform you more on when it officially starts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

If you are on Facebook, have a look here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/492040530848337/

Good few people already there.

Not sure that there are many still playing H4 competitively, but it would be a good place to start.

Advertisement