Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunt the Truth

Options
  • 31-07-2015 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone been listening to the Hunt the Truth podcast series? It's done something I didn't think possible after the disappointment of Halo 4 and the MCC mess and has me really excited for Halo 5 and the single player campaign.

It's an episodic drama set on earth during what appears to be just before/during Halo 5 and starts with an journalist being asked to do a profile piece on Master Chief. Don't want to say anything else because it does a great job of telling its story and setting the tone for the game but it's definitely worth checking out if you like and even liked Halo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I only finished it the other day after bingeing through all the episodes, and am looking forward to the second series.

It obviously draws on Serial, but that's not a bad thing and it does a good job of leaking out little bits of information in each episode, and has some good cliffhangers to keep you coming back.

Advertisement