Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle Voluntary Housing

Options
  • 18-03-2019 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey,

Not sure if this is even the right thread. Sorry if not!

We've been nominated for a house by our local authority 12 years waiting, we were told we are the only nominations for the property, the CC advised us to go look at the property etc so a bit of hope its been 4 weeks now. The CC advised the garda vetting all came back clear and everything is in perfect order. Has anyone any idea how long it takes to get your letter from the housing association? Also what happens next? Is there any application form and interview? What's on the form, or in the interview?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Hi Sweetb663,

I have deleted your other 2 posts, please don't post the same question in multiple locations.

Welcome to Boards and best of luck with the housing association.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sweetb663

Graham wrote: »
    Hi Sweetb663,

I have deleted your other 2 posts, please don't post the same question in multiple locations.

Thanks Graham! How do I delete posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sweetb663

Graham wrote: »
    Hi Sweetb663,

Are you referring to the Qs I had asked two other users? If you can help will you delete my Posts? Boards.ie doesnt seem to work how I taught!!!

Advertisement