Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Apps

Options
  • 03-03-2019 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a sub for Zwift with a PC/Ant+ used connecting to Tacx Smart Turbo trainer, but cancelling as it's too expensive for my needs - essentially I would only use once a week for basic fitness.

Just want something basic and simple- Have galaxy s8 so android app preferable for quick set up- with a simple track perhaps i can see my previous times and then have a video (with my previous PB on the track as a shadow for instance) and try to beat it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Colm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

elbyrneo wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a sub for Zwift with a PC/Ant+ used connecting to Tacx Smart Turbo trainer, but cancelling as it's too expensive for my needs - essentially I would only use once a week for basic fitness.

Just want something basic and simple- Have galaxy s8 so android app preferable for quick set up- with a simple track perhaps i can see my previous times and then have a video (with my previous PB on the track as a shadow for instance) and try to beat it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Colm

Bump, any suggestions? Advice much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Takca

elbyrneo wrote: »
    Bump, any suggestions? Advice much appreciated!

How about rouvy, I found it a good alternative to zwift and cheaper subscription rate,
    https://rouvy.com/en/pricing

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

Takca wrote: »
    How about rouvy, I found it a good alternative to zwift and cheaper subscription rate,
    https://rouvy.com/en/pricing

Great thanks will have a look!

Advertisement