Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for an opportunity in biopharma

Options
  • 02-11-2018 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I need your help. I graduated a MSc in Biotechnology and a course In Biopharma in Ireland, but I haven't Irish experience in biopharma. I appreciated any advice regarding an entry level job or internship.
    Thank you in advance,
    Mirela

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Hi Miriela.
    You are entering the market at the right time because everyone is hiring. I would recommend that you go on places like Irish jobs and apply to positions there.
    There is always a career section in most pharmaceutical manufacturers websites so I would consult those too.
    If you would like more info please send me a pm.
    Good luck.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi mirelaalinaf,

Welcome to Boards. You may get more advice and input in the Work & Jobs forum. There is also a Biology forum where people discuss this kind of topic from time to time. Hope that helps!

Advertisement