Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling or train from Clonee to park West business park?

Options
  • 10-11-2017 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Which is best option to get easy quick to park West business park from Clonee?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,537 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

my first question would be what are the facilities like for cyclists where you're heading for in park west?
    it's not an easy one for cyclists, there's no natural choice re route - lots of the roads between clonee and lucan, for example, are unlit, and probably narrow for the traffic they carry, so maybe not a pleasant cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭memomtoo

This is what I was wondering, great to know the reality with the road,got no experience.
    How about the route train clonsilla station to park West train?
    Can I take my cycle with me to cut down walking to and fro?can they allow in trains?
    This question still bothers me as I do notice some dart commuters talk cycle in and out at Working hours?

Advertisement