Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar Watch Service Q's?

Options
  • 24-10-2014 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im having some problems with my RCX5 not keeping time right, its losing around 20min daily.
    I'm going to send it in to Polar for warranty and I just want to know if Polar actually repairs the unit or do they send out a new or refurbished product as a replacement.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭lescol

Hi,

I still use an S720i from the early 2000's. I've sent it back to Polar twice, first time it was replaced, second time the screen went blank due to water ingress, they replaced the insides and not the casing. So I guess it will depend on the problem/solution as to what they offer you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I sent one back this time last year (RS300) as the strap was wearing. They change the strap but gave me the original unit. It'll really depend on the problem and solution.
    The service was excellent.

Advertisement