Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Solicitor & Engineer in Galway

Options
  • 21-07-2017 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello,

Looking for some helpful recommendations for a solicitor & engineer in Galway City please. Purchasing a property so hoping somebody can advise me based on their own experience. Really appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks in advance

DH.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the-island-man

<snip>. No nonsense or BS with him, was also the second cheapest out of those who I emailed for a quote.
    <snip> (Engineer for structural report). Also no nonsense.

Mod Note

Recommendations by PM only please

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DeclanH

Hello the-island-man - thanks for your reply. Can you PM the recommendations as post got edited.

Thanks
    DH.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Blue2044

Hi,

In the same boat with looking for a Solicitor & Engineer in Galway,wondering if you got any useful recommendation that you could PM me?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Gerianam

Hello,
    Buying in Galway city. Looking for recommendations for reliable Solicitor and Engineer.
    Please PM. I would be very grateful.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CompliMints

Hi,

I'm also looking for a recommendation here for a reasonable, reliable solicitor & engineer.
    If someone could PM me details, it would be a great help..

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Hefferson

Hi,

I am in the same boat and looking for reliable Solicitor and Engineer in Galway.

Can you please PM any details.

Thanks alot!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

Hi, did you have any luck?
    I am looking for an engineer to do a report in Galway also, if anyone has any recommendations?

Advertisement