Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CD/Aux button on Peugeot 107 not working.

Options
  • 20-03-2019 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, driving a Peugeot 107 and the button to switch over to CD/Aux seems to have stopped working. I'll attach a photo of the radio so it makes a bit more sense.

Basically the button is unresponsive. Nothing to do with the aux cord (and I assume the same for the CD player that's never used) as even when the radio is off and I press the cd/aux button on the top left of the photo it'll turn on to that mode in particular.

Blown fuse?

s-l300.jpg

Also if this is the wrong forum then feel free to move it to DIY Car Maintenance and Repair.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

I have a few of this model in my workshop. I will check how they work tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Cheers! Peugeot 107, Citroen C1 and Toyota Aygo are all the one anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Any word?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Yes the press of the Aux goes from cd to aux .

Advertisement