Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A new world order behind closed doors

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Say hello to the new new world order, same as the old new world order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

King Mob wrote: »
    It's very bizarre and silly and illustrative of why your beliefs are rightly dismissed as conspiracy theory.

I already said I don't know cause I'm not familiar with the term or the person and work you're referring to.
    I also explained that I don't believe that you are presenting them fairly, accurately and honestly.

Would you be open to reading about The Great Reset? It's an event that WEF are organising. It was supposed to take place in January next year in Davos, but has been postponed until September of next year, ostensibly because of health risks, but I think it's to give them more time to work on their radical programme for global control.

Here is a quote from Klaus Schwab, the head of WEF:

"To achieve a better outcome, the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a “Great Reset” of capitalism."

Does "revamp all aspects of our societies and economies" sound a bit radical to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Dionaibh wrote: »
    We're talking about a global and powerful organisation singing about "a new world order behind closed doors".
    "The concert closed with a moving performance of a song called “We Will Rise”, written about the coronavirus pandemic in the Pacific and performed by Pasifika Voices and the International School Suva. "

This by the way is the Fijian Pasifika Voices choir.
    a0bcd90ec7.jpg

For a global and powerful organisation, they have a pretty low profile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,324 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Would you be open to reading about The Great Reset?
    No thanks.

Again as I said, I don't believe you are going to be accurate or fair or honest. You have already shown that you believe some pretty silly and bizarre stuff.

You kinda shot your credibility in the foot by bringing up the fact you think the song is a message etc.

And as I've explained elsewhere, we've seen these claims before many times.
    The New World Order has been just around the corner for a very long time now. I suspect in will be for a long time to come.

No thanks.

Again as I said, I don't believe you are going to be accurate or fair or honest. You have already shown that you believe some pretty silly and bizarre stuff.

You kinda shot your credibility in the foot by bringing up the fact you think the song is a message etc.

And as I've explained elsewhere, we've seen these claims before many times.
    The New World Order has been just around the corner for a very long time now. I suspect in will be for a long time to come.

I hope you're right.

I believe that the UN means "a new world order behind closed doors" when they say "a new world order behind closed doors". If that's bizarre then so be it.

hmmm wrote: »
    "The concert closed with a moving performance of a song called “We Will Rise”, written about the coronavirus pandemic in the Pacific and performed by Pasifika Voices and the International School Suva. "

This by the way is the Fijian Pasifika Voices choir.
    a0bcd90ec7.jpg

For a global and powerful organisation, they have a pretty low profile.

The choir in question sang during a concert organised by the UN. The global and powerful organisation is the UN. The UN organised the concert, recruited the people who took part in the concert, and provided them with the songs they sang. One of the songs contained the lyrics "a new world order behind closed doors". The Secretary-General of the UN a couple months prior to the concert called for a new model of global governance. But people who believe that the UN, who twice in recent months have called for a global government, want a global government are being accused of being conspiracy theorists.

I hope you're right.

I believe that the UN means "a new world order behind closed doors" when they say "a new world order behind closed doors". If that's bizarre then so be it.
    Well that's not all you believe.
    You believe that there's a semi secret, semi open plot in the UN to establish a global one world government using the pandemic as an excuse (and the pandemic is possible fake?) and to announce this, they made a small choir sing one line in a song during a fairly minor conference. And you believe that they did this so they could "rub peoples noses in it."

That is very bizarre and very silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

@ Donaibh see how it works
    I dont know anything about it or want to read anything about it
    your just being silly and dishonest
    Welcome to the darkside LOL

enno99 wrote: »
    @ Donaibh see how it works
    I dont know anything about it or want to read anything about it
    your just being silly and dishonest
    Welcome to the darkside LOL
    Have you cats considered not being silly and dishonest and not believing things like the New Wold Government announcing their evil plot via song?

• Advertisement

Have you cats considered not being silly and dishonest and not believing things like the New Wold Government announcing their evil plot via song?

I can't speak for the other poster, but I have considered that I could be wrong. Indeed, I hope I am. But you're focusing solely on the song. What about the Secretary-General of the UN calling for a "new model of global governance"? Does global governance not require a global government?

I can't speak for the other poster, but I have considered that I could be wrong. Indeed, I hope I am. But you're focusing solely on the song.
    Yes, I'm focusing on the song because that's the most interesting and bizarre thing you decided to bring up.

As I explained, I wasn't sure why you think the UN would do such a obviously silly and strange thing.
    Most people with common sense would understand they wouldn't do such a thing.
    You disagree.
    But at least you're honest and kind of direct about your strange belief.
    What about the Secretary-General of the UN calling for a "new model of global governance"?

Does global governance not require a global government?
    No it doesn't. And it's not a call to form a one world government.
    You are applying a narrow definition to an out of context quote. It's a common tactic conspiracy theorists like yourself use to make innocuous things sound more sinister than they are.

Perhaps rather than point to out of context quotes, you could provide a document or something that states clearly that the UN intent to form a single world government in those terms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Looking at where the planet or more accurately humanity is heading a new order is probably for the best. Narrow self interested democracy for the lowest common denominator has and will cause destruction of the environment and ultimately human life. A strong force is needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Bush and the Scottish lad (the chap sold off all the gold cheap) have also called for a 'NWO' in televised addresses in the past.

Bush was also keen on sticking folks he wasn't keen on, into the opposing 'Axis of Evil' category.
    You can't encourage to form a big gang, without some another (naughty) gang to go up against.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,191 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

When one considers that the Secretary-General of the UN called for a for a new model of global governance a few months ago "a new world order behind closed doors" is rather alarming.

What do you think "a new world order behind closed doors" actually means in context?

To give an example of how phrases can be misunderstood I think the below is a good litmus test: This excerpt is from Bill Gates, can you explain what he means by the bolded part?
    "Over this decade, we believe unbelievable progress can be made, in both inventing new vaccines and making sure they get out to all the children who need them … We only need about six or seven more — and then you would have all the tools to reduce childhood death, reduce population growth, and everything — the stability, the environment — benefits from that"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

Was John Lennon in on the early planning stages of announcing the conspiracy when he wrote Imagine in '71 too?

Imagine there's no countries - obviously an allusion to one world government! Who better to announce your plan for a New World Order in fifty years than a hippy?! It's open and obvious enough to rub your nose in it, but subtle enough that it also somehow manages to simultaneously not alert anyone to it despite being a global hit for generations.

When did the Deep State get hold of John Lennon anyway? I thought it was McCartney they killed off and replaced, clearly demonstrated by his lack of shoes on Abbey Road...

• Advertisement

Fionn1952 wrote: »
    Was John Lennon in on the early planning stages of announcing the conspiracy when he wrote Imagine in '71 too?

Imagine there's no countries - obviously an allusion to one world government! Who better to announce your plan for a New World Order in fifty years than a hippy?! It's open and obvious enough to rub your nose in it, but subtle enough that it also somehow manages to simultaneously not alert anyone to it despite being a global hit for generations.

When did the Deep State get hold of John Lennon anyway? I thought it was McCartney they killed off and replaced, clearly demonstrated by his lack of shoes on Abbey Road...
    Once, someone posted a video by a chap who believed that there was secret gay messages encoded in Michael Jackson songs.
    Specifically, he was arguing that the song "Beat It" was to brainwash people into playing a masturbation game.
    This was because according to the video "beat it" can only mean "masturbate".
    The video then proceeded to explain this by switching the two words to illustrate the true meaning of the song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Emm I think he wanted rid of government also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Once, someone posted a video by a chap who believed that there was secret gay messages encoded in Michael Jackson songs.
    Specifically, he was arguing that the song "Beat It" was to brainwash people into playing a masturbation game.
    This was because according to the video "beat it" can only mean "masturbate".
    The video then proceeded to explain this by switching the two words to illustrate the true meaning of the song.

It was suggested that there were hidden messages in Daniel O'Donnell songs. Maybe if they were played backwards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Billy Shears !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

saabsaab wrote: »
    It was suggested that there were hidden messages in Daniel O'Donnell songs. Maybe if they were played backwards?

it would make them sound better at least.

• Advertisement
Advertisement