Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wahoo Aero out front mounts x 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Where are you based Luxman? If in a convenient location, I'd happily take one off your hands or chance my arm and say posted at 15 euro :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Luxman

Okidokey, I am in Ratoath. for the unopened one I assume?

I think the last time I was in Ratoath was driving through in a van to pick up from wholesalers on the Naas Road over 20 years ago. Awful place for traffic back then! :P

It will have to be posted, if that is possible please. Either opened or unopened is fine (once in decent condition).

I think the last time I was in Ratoath was driving through in a van to pick up from wholesalers on the Naas Road over 20 years ago. Awful place for traffic back then! :P

It will have to be posted, if that is possible please. Either opened or unopened is fine (once in decent condition).
    Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭MicktheMan

Hi Luxman, I'll take the 2nd one if still available. Thanks

• Advertisement

Ok, where are you based?

West Cork so will need it posted please.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

If either fall through, let me know

CramCycle wrote: »
    If either fall through, let me know
    Will do Cram. But looks like both are going ....

Received with thanks Luxman. You are a gent.

• Advertisement

Received with thanks Luxman. You are a gent.

I concur

Advertisement