Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old cottage/ bungalow

Options
  • 16-02-2020 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi folks..
    I'm trying to change the layout of an old 3 bed bungalow. Ies probably 80/90 years old but in very good condition.
    It has two bedrooms which open onto the sitting room which I don't like. I'm trying to find a wh to change that. I'm sure there are many hundreds of this exact design around the country...
    Q: Is there an app I could use to do up a design myself to get ideas of what I could do..
    I'm working on a small budget..
    Thanks
    Ps..I can't post a photo..

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭cosmowillie53

BryanF wrote: »

Thank you for reply.
    I will give that a try.

Would anyone know approx cost to build a living room at the back of the above bungalow. It would measure approx 11' x 11' with a flat roof.
    There is easy access..
    Thanks

Thank you for reply.
    I will give that a try.

Would anyone know approx cost to build a living room at the back of the above bungalow. It would measure approx 11' x 11' with a flat roof.
    There is easy access..
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Thank you for reply.
    I will give that a try.

There is easy access..
    Thanks

How longs a length of string.....

There's no way of knowing work involved in joining yo existing old structure. Roof work etc. Then foundations what's below . Sewage works and water works electrical moves. You need a builder to quote in person.

45k ?....

listermint wrote: »
    How longs a length of string.....

There's no way of knowing work involved in joining yo existing old structure. Roof work etc. Then foundations what's below . Sewage works and water works electrical moves. You need a builder to quote in person.

45k ?....

Yes I know it was a broad question.. I just wanted to get some idea.
    It's a square of untouched ground for at least the last 60 years... there are no pipes or wires in the area..
    Thanks for reply.

• Advertisement
Advertisement