Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain alerts in Waterford City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jason2501

a full fry for under a fiver in supervalue

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Half Price Sirolin & Stripline steak in Tescos.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Super Quin:: Half price full irish whole chicken, half price pork chops, half price fillet of ham, half price round roast, half price lamb, and half price haddock fillets.

Tesco:: Breakfast for €4 (doesnt include eggs) and offer applies to Denny Rashers (Traditional or Hickory Smoked), Pudding (Black or White) and Sausages only. All clothing in Tesco can also now be purchased at sterling prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭south

Sully wrote: »
    Super Quin:: Half price full irish whole chicken, half price pork chops, half price fillet of ham, half price round roast, half price lamb, and half price haddock fillets.

Tesco:: Breakfast for €3 (doesnt include eggs) and offer applies to Denny Rashers, Pudding and Sausages only. All clothing in Tesco can also now be purchased at sterling prices.

i think that should be Breakfast for €4 sully. thats what it was this morning in ardkeen. still €4 is not a bad price

south wrote: »
    i think that should be Breakfast for €4 sully. thats what it was this morning in ardkeen. still €4 is not a bad price

Thanks, corrected and added a bit more info on that offer. €4 for quality breakfast is great - at least its not Tesco brand breakfast :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

25 chicken fillets for 20 euro in kiely's michael street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Waynecarr

€3.20 for a pint of guniness in the Woodman before 6pm inlcuding weekends....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Tesco Tramore selling 24 x 33cl Stella Artois for €17.99 while Supervalu have 500ml cans of Castelmaine XXXX for 99c!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

25 chicken fillets for 20 euro in kiely's michael street

:eek:

Love it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Anon0000

centra railway square:

tv/dvd combi's €125
    dvd players €20
    stephen pearce bedspreads €13 to name a few

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 gaulsmillls

A ream of zerox paper 3.99 in Re:charge at the hypercentre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭aws

24 Cans Carlsberg €25 ,24 cans Miller €25 in carryout.

Tesco.. Half price salmon darnes and prawns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Yogabba

Tesco -- half price on pampers and laptops.

FREE 150ml Ben & Jerry Ice Cream::

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055544040

TODAY ONLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Susan12345678

Rent a property with Book a room letting agency and you get €150 free vouchers. I got money off Superquinn, Espresso, Urban hype, Woodies and I have still have about 5 or so more to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jacqui2210

was told yesterday 22-4-09 that in centra by the new penneys the are selling for 4.99 a coffee pot and 4 mugs:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

DSG which owns Currys and PC World, are doing a ‘UK VAT range’ price promotion for the month of May.

Source -
    http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/article/12847/business/currys-ni-stores-to-take-12m-out-of-irish-economy
    and what was said on Today FMs last word yesterday evening.

jacqui2210 wrote: »
    was told yesterday 22-4-09 that in centra by the new penneys the are selling for 4.99 a coffee pot and 4 mugs:eek:

Only about 2 dozen or so left-going very fast:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jackdrel

cereals ,, cookie crisp, cheerios and shredded wheat ,, large packs down to two euro each in dunnes

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭conolan

Sully wrote: »
    Thread Stickied. :)

7 stickies in this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jackdrel

can u please tell me what a sticky is i have seen it before but can not make out what it is thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭dogs

A pet stick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jaseman

AdMMM wrote: »
    Was just thinking about this yesterday!

For the alcoholics among us, Madigans off-license have bottles of Fosters for €1.
    :rolleyes:You can alway's rely on Maddigans off-license to entertain the alcoholics!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tuff1

dunnes:

24 corona: €24
    20 bud: €17.99
    24 miller: €19.99

tesco arkeen also have disposable cameras at 2 quid a pop. not sure bout the other ones round town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

jackdrel wrote: »
    can u please tell me what a sticky is i have seen it before but can not make out what it is thank you

when you log into boards and you go to the waterford city section, or any section for that matter ..... you have the list of topics that are being discussed ...... well just above the list of topics are stickies , which are not in fact pets , but stuck there permanently as they are considered important and used quite often. !!

As above.. if I un-sticky this thread nobody will see it :p

Stephen Pearce Range back in Centra in Railway Square:
    Reversible Bedspreads :€12.99
    Double Duvet Sets: €15
    Cutlery Sets:€19.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

1 chicken,a bunch of carrot's, and 2 kg of spud's, in the Hypermarket al for €3/49, ya wouldn't bate it with a stick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

This crowd are putting their fliers all around the place , there seems to be some decent bargains to be had for anyone having barbacues or parties
    http://thefoodfactory.ie/

Advertisement