Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term Accommodation in Waterford

Options
  • 15-04-2014 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Might be looking for short term accommodation around the college for 6 months - I would be a mature student.
    What areas would be advisable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

I think the manor student accom do short term stays. I recall someone I knew stayed for like 2 weeks during a summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 areilly101

for 6 months as a mature student I wouldn't recommend anywhere like manor or riverwalk as they are full of first year students who like to create a lot of noise most nights :P however I think Waterford i.t has a mature student club who id say you can contact about accommodation, because id say you want to live with people who will respect that you may want to actually study. (I found this quite hard to do last year in student accommodation) perhaps even contacting the wit student union on Facebook might help you figure out where to live :) im sorry I cannot provide any info on where to live as a mature student but I can definitely advise you to avoid manor and river
    walk ! best of luck!

Advertisement