Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Delays

Options
  • 26-02-2003 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Did anyone else see the report on the news about the driving tests computer systems has crashed.........this is the best part........2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!Oh my God. :eek: Can they not hire anyone to maybe fix it!!!!!
    Also the government have great plans for introducing new testers and all the likes.......but when the problem is there now.
    What do you all think?? Or am i the only negative one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭halkar

I think all famous Seamus done is to panic the people and get them apply for their tests and grab their money :mad: He shoud have first sorted out the testing system and the queues and get more testers before he had anounced all these around xmas time :rolleyes:

Advertisement