Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small translation to Irish please

Options
  • 25-08-2008 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'd like to write something along the lines of:-

"I just wanted to thank you for all your help this past year. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.
    Thanks very much."

Or something to that effect.
    If you can think of a nicer way of saying it, feel free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

"I just wanted to thank you for all your help this past year. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.
    Thanks very much."

Ba mhaith liom buiachas a thabhairt duit as an cabhair a thug tu dom ar feadh na bliaine. Ni bheadh me abalta e a dheanamh gan tu a bheith ann. Go raibh mile maith agat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Go raibh mile maith agatsa freisin a topper75!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 gramhar

Go raibh mile maith agat as ucht gach rud a rinne tu anuraidh! Ni bheadh me in ann e a dheanamh gan do chuid tacaíocht agus do chomhluadar!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GaelGirl

Ba mhaith liom mo bhuiochas a chur in iúl duit as ucht an cabhair a thug tú liom le bliain anuas. Ní bheinn in ann é a dhéanamh gan do chuid tacaíochta. Go raibh míle maith agat.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭garbanzo

Maithiú gach duine. Tá ár obair anseo criochnaithe anois. Beir bua

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Tá an ceart ag GaelGirl, i mo thuairim.

Advertisement