Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

C4 Grand Picasso 2011 beam benders?

Options
  • 01-06-2018 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi guys . Travelling to Spain by car and was looking into the headlight situation. I looked online and it appears from what I understand that I don't need Beam Benders due to the light pattern on the car
    Has anyone heard this or can they confirm this .
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Bmw123d

SteveAdti wrote: »
    Hi guys . Travelling to Spain by car and was looking into the headlight situation. I looked online and it appears from what I understand that I don't need Beam Benders due to the light pattern on the car
    Has anyone heard this or can they confirm this .
    Thanks

Yes considering your car is actually made to be a left hand drive car this can be done.
    It’s as simple as getting the headlight alignment swapped over for the opposite side of the roads.

Couple of twists of the torx screwdriver on each lamp and your away with it.

Would go near beam benders being honest we have a couple of forgin bm,s and Mercs that come into us and have tried using these for customers never really a great solution

Advertisement