Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why banned??

Options
  • 26-03-2019 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

Please explain?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,485 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you requested further explanation from the mod? You should do that first and attempt to resolve your dispute directly before starting a thread here

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭SeamusFX

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you requested further explanation from the mod? You should do that first and attempt to resolve your dispute directly before starting a thread here

Thanks

Yes, I have addressed this with the mod, but he didn’t give me a proper answer and it appears he might have his own agenda.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,485 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

SeamusFX wrote: »
    Yes, I have addressed this with the mod, but he didn’t give me a proper answer and it appears he might have his own agenda.

Can you post the PM exchange here or be ready to forward it to the CMod dealing with the appeal (they will post here in due course)

Thanks

No response from OP, so marking this resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement