Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the far-left are saying about Irish education

Options
  • 30-09-2020 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I am like you....a conservative Irish person....It is our conservatism, that has lifted us up....it is us, shaking our conservative heads, smirking, and raising our eyes to heaven, which has increased our wealth...because the old ways are the best...and our wealth proves this...

The old ways are the best...

And this is where I become troubled...

I got in a a finger wagging discussion with a young left wing radical....I thought I had the upper hand, naming out all the things conservatives had done for them, free education,, free food, free housing and free everything, asking nothing in return.....

The young buck, then turned on me, and no end of head shaking, eyes up to heaven and back to the ground could embarrass them into shutting up...Usually not much conservative Irish smugness and smirking is enough to shut their kind up....but it wasn't working....

They had a list everything from farms to schools, on each they explained how all these projects were employment programs for the most worthless conservatives...."worthless"?....These "worthless" Irish conservatives, is what you and I would describe as the best of Irishness.

What do we do?....To protect our great conservative nation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,439 ✭✭✭✭kippy

cyllyn28 wrote: »
    I am like you....a conservative Irish person....It is our conservatism, that has lifted us up....it is us, shaking our conservative heads, smirking, and raising our eyes to heaven, which has increased our wealth...because the old ways are the best...and our wealth proves this...

The old ways are the best...

And this is where I become troubled...

I got in a a finger wagging discussion with a young left wing radical....I thought I had the upper hand, naming out all the things conservatives had done for them, free education,, free food, free housing and free everything, asking nothing in return.....

The young buck, then turned on me, and no end of head shaking, eyes up to heaven and back to the ground could embarrass them into shutting up...Usually not much conservative Irish smugness and smirking is enough to shut their kind up....but it wasn't working....

They had a list everything from farms to schools, on each they explained how all these projects were employment programs for the most worthless conservatives...."worthless"?....These "worthless" Irish conservatives, is what you and I would describe as the best of Irishness.

What do we do?....To protect our great conservative nation.

Get more sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭con747

Beat me to it:D

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭cyllyn28

kippy wrote: »
    Get more sleep.

How can you sleep....when the Irish conservative way of life is threatened.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Who are these young left radicals you speak of they must have gone to trinity or ucd I have never seen a radical in Ireland sinn fein is more center party than left wing

https://www.sv.uio.no/c-rex/english/news-and-events/right-now/2020/what-is-the-radical-right-in-ireland.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

cyllyn28 wrote: »
    How can you sleep....when the Irish conservative way of life is threatened.

Why are accounts like this allowed to continue posting? Click on the username and skim the posts it's made. I mean wtf even is this? All the posts are completely nonsense.

Is it a Putin bot? An American bot? Or a boards.ie random controversy generator? Is it too low key to be noticed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭con747

Simi wrote: »
    Why are accounts like this allowed to continue posting? Click on the username and skim the posts it's made. I mean wtf even is this? All the posts are completely nonsense.

Is it a Putin bot? An American bot? Or a boards.ie random controversy generator? Is it too low key to be noticed?

It's been rampant all year, a lot of re reg accounts.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

CLOSING THIS RANT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement