Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free delivery on The Rolling Doughnut [Dublin]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Seems they only deliver within Dublin.

(I shouldn't have browsed a doughnut website while hungry)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

Seems they only deliver within Dublin.

(I shouldn't have browsed a doughnut website while hungry)

Just so you don't feel despair Dunkin Donuts are being rolled out across the country in Spar, Eurospar, Mace and Londis.

https://www.checkout.ie/retail/dunkin-bwg-foods-teams-bring-pre-packaged-donuts-irish-retail-shelves-108910

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Good offer to be fair but I just don’t see the obsession with them. Not a fan at all. Faaaar too sweet for my taste. Seem to be the big work thing in the office for bdays etc. No thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

Good offer to be fair but I just don’t see the obsession with them. Not a fan at all. Faaaar too sweet for my taste. Seem to be the big work thing in the office for bdays etc. No thanks.

The rolling donut booth on O’Connell Street is better only 3 flavours of ring donut, plain, cinnamon sugar and chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Thanks for the heads up op but the price of delivery seems to be 'baked into' those doughnuts. :)

• Advertisement

Free diabetes if you eat enough of shyte with that much sugar in them in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Completely agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

bluefinger wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up op but the price of delivery seems to be 'baked into' those doughnuts. :)

Delivery is normally _from_ €7 :eek:

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

"This coupon has expired"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Bhangraman wrote: »
    "This coupon has expired"

Odd given its still showing as a banner ad at the top of the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Odd given its still showing as a banner ad at the top of the website.

Yeah noticed too, oh well their loss!

Advertisement