If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony xh9005

Options
  • 07-09-2020 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

hi guys..returning customer (again)..whats the best boardies deal on the 65" sony xh9005 to include delivery to Louth. GBP price please.

Also have you heard anything about the iming of the proposed firmware update to the sets to HDMI 2.1?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

opengoal wrote: »
    hi guys..returning customer (again)..whats the best boardies deal on the 65" sony xh9005 to include delivery to Louth. GBP price please.

Also have you heard anything about the iming of the proposed firmware update to the sets to HDMI 2.1?

Thanks guys.
    Hi Opengoal.

Thanks for the post.

The 65XH9005 has currently ran out of stock, we hope to have a small quantity arriving this week but I expect them to sell out pretty quickly again.

Its currently priced at £1299
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204828-sony-kd65xh9005bu-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I don't really have much movement on the set as its a low margin product. However I could add a VIP £10 off voucher and also offer free shipping.

I haven't heard anymore on the ETA for the 2.1 firmware update unfortunately.

Let me know your thoughts and if you would like to go for one we can get your name down on the list to secure stock once it lands.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Hi Opengoal.

Thanks for the post.

The 65XH9005 has currently ran out of stock, we hope to have a small quantity arriving this week but I expect them to sell out pretty quickly again.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204828-sony-kd65xh9005bu-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I don't really have much movement on the set as its a low margin product. However I could add a VIP £10 off voucher and also offer free shipping.

Let me know your thoughts and if you would like to go for one we can get your name down on the list to secure stock once it lands.

Kenny.

Hi Kenny. I'm happy to go with this. How do i go about booking it ? I have an account through your website.
    Regards.

Hi Opengoal.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Hi Kenny.  I'm happy to go with this. How do i go about booking it ? I have an account through your website.
    Regards.
    Hi Opengoal.

I can get you a voucher code to enter on the website or if you drop me over your contact number in a PM I can give you a call for some details :)

Kenny.

Hi Opengoal.

I can get you a voucher code to enter on the website or if you drop me over your contact number in a PM I can give you a call for some details :)

Kenny.

PM sent Kenny..thanks

Hi Opengoal.

Kenny.

PM sent Kenny..thanks
    Hey OpenGoal.

Dropped you one back :)

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Just a quick shout out and thank you to Kenny, David and all the lads at richersounds.ie..excellent service yet again and great price (saved over €100 on RRP over bricks n morter stores here)...TV delivered and looking great. BTW this TV is awesome particularly for gaming...
    Thanks again.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,146 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Just a quick shout out and thank you to Kenny, David and all the lads at richersounds.ie..excellent service yet again and great price (saved over €100 on RRP over bricks n morter stores here)...TV delivered and looking great. BTW this TV is awesome particularly for gaming...
    Thanks again.
    Hi opengoal.

Thanks for the kind words.  Glad you are enjoying your new tv. If we can be of any further assistance please let us know

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.