Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free CocaCola in pub/cafe/restaurant

Options
  • 13-09-2020 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,552 ✭✭✭✭

Get your coupon and pick a participating outlet in your town to claim your free Coke on us. When you get there, show your coupon to the staff—and you'll be able to redeem the coupon for a complimentary drink on us.
    Digital voucher valid until 18/10
    https://www.coca-cola.ie/marketing/campaigns/thiscokeisonus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

free coke?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

free coke?

Indeed, coke has been locked up for far too long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Del007 wrote: »
    Indeed, coke has been locked up for far too long

Reminds me of graffiti daubed on a wall on the Rock road years ago.

'Free Nicky Kelly' to which some wag had added (with every pack of Kellogg's Cornflakes).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

So I just signed up with an unimportant email and a made up dob and got the code. I didn't put any name in. Not a great selection of pubs in certain parts of Dublin though...

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Not one premises on the road between Waterford City and Cork city. 3 big towns and loads of villages. Very poor from Coke again. Same with the designated driver promo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

they make it hard enough to find where you can redeem it

Waterford City dont have many from what i can see

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

The maps is all over the place. Definitely has some places marked as a fair distance from where they actually are.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

Are they serious? Imagine, dinner for two, starter/main, desert, and after everything you saying to waiter: Hey, I have a VOUCHER for a free coke! Waiter: a voucher for Coke?? haven't heard anything.. So imbarrasing experience should be to save 2.80 on small can/bottle of fizzy drink..

This promotion would do better (would be more appropriate) for take away food, but not for dine-in experience..

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Private Joker

andersat2 wrote: »
    Are they serious? Imagine, dinner for two, starter/main, desert, and after everything you saying to waiter: Hey, I have a VOUCHER for a free coke! Waiter: a voucher for Coke?? haven't heard anything.. So imbarrasing experience should be to save 2.80 on small can/bottle of fizzy drink..

This promotion would do better (would be more appropriate) for take away food, but not for dine-in experience..

At least they'll know they wouldn't be getting a tip of any significance.

"You can't get good coke in this town"

- Eamon Dunphy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

MOH wrote: »
    The maps is all over the place. Definitely has some places marked as a fair distance from where they actually are.

There are four location markers in Enniscorthy (Co. Wexford), and it says one of them is The Bleeding Horse, Dublin.......!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Beaumount House has now moved to Citywest Business Campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

GBX wrote: »
    Beaumount House has now moved to Citywest Business Campus.

Sure that's always been known as Beaumont West

Wish they would make a list of places county by county

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Orebro

andersat2 wrote: »

Also do it on a first date for the extra cringe factor.

Has anyone retrieved this offer in any Waterford City places ?

Map is impossible to make out who does it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭SourSessions

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Has anyone retrieved this offer in any Waterford City places ?

Map is impossible to make out who does it

Shortts, Kazbar, The Reg, The Olive Cafe, The Kiosk, Berkana Bakery

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

How do u claim one ? Just walk in and walk out with a pet bottle ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Was going to redeem this today but the place was packed and it just wasn't worth it.

Advertisement