Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune tellers Drogheda

Options
  • 19-09-2017 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all. I'm looking for a phone number for the 2 sisters mediums in Drogheda? Francis and Margaret I think their names are.
    Thanks in advance x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

Why did the medium cross the road?

To get to the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

• Registered Users Posts: 1 berniemgray

Graciebeae wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm looking for a phone number for the 2 sisters mediums in Drogheda? Francis and Margaret I think their names are.
    Thanks in advance x

Could you please send me the numbers if you have them too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 joany26

I would really appreciate if someone could pm me their new number, the old one is not working. I've been before and was blown away and really want to go back.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

joany26 wrote: »
    I would really appreciate if someone could pm me their new number, the old one is not working. I've been before and was blown away and really want to go back.
    Thanks

If they're any good, they'll call you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

If it's the ones my wife went to... based about 15-20 mins North of Drogheda..

lots of guesswork and statistics.
    They look at your age and guess the usual things, age of kids, number of kids,
    whether they think you'll have another... whether you go back to school/course (probably if you visit them during work hours). Easy to say a relative will have a health scare but will be okay... most do.
    Also easy to say "someone" is looking over you from heaven...
    And say you have a lovely home if they see the car/clothes you wear.

Nothing very specific predicted, except the fact that they said her husband was "heaven sent" :)

Also, one wouldn't take money but said to go to the other sister.
    Good marketing technique.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

If they're any good, they'll call you!

might as well keep the tradition going :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Two fortune tellers meet on the street. One says to the other, "You're fine, how am I?"

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

joany26 wrote: »
    Thanks

My friend made an appointment with Margret a few months ago, the waiting lists are forever long so we wont get to see her until next month. Im very skeptical but would love to hear any feedback you might have, particularly about Margret, just not really sure what to expect. Thanks

My friend made an appointment with Margret a few months ago, the waiting lists are forever long so we wont get to see her until next month. Im very skeptical but would love to hear any feedback you might have, particularly about Margret, just not really sure what to expect. Thanks

I'll tell you a fact for free. Your purse will be heavier by not going to see her. You're welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 scene 16

Could someone please PM a number,thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭carq

scene 16 wrote: »
    Could someone please PM a number,thanks in advance :)

Please save your money.
    Go watch derren brown videos on youtube where he exposes all of them and explains how they work.
    Ok if you see them as a form of entertainment but dont go basing any life decisions on what they say.

I sould be ok with mediums if they were upfront about it but when they exploit people's grief and ioss for profit it rubs me up rhe wrong way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nini234

• Registered Users Posts: 1 supersonic22

Hi all. I'm looking for a phone number for the 2 sisters mediums in Drogheda? Francis and Margaret. Could someone please PM me?

Thanks so much🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cocopops96

Hi looking for the two sister number if anyone has it please PM me! 🙏 went to them years ago, absolutely everything they told me has happened, I'd love to see them again. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭LilacNails

I found them useless everything they told me didnt happen and told me my 2 grannies said they are watching over me all the time and say hello. My 2 grannies are still living. Please dont waste ur time and money.

Advertisement