Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi ZMI QB821 20000mAh QuickCharge 3.0 PowerBank with Dual Input/Output €22.31

Options
  • 10-01-2019 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

Use the code zmiqb1 to get the price to drop to €19.22. Shipping is €3.09. Total delivered is €22.31 - it may be cheaper to pay in US$.
    https://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-ZMI-QB821-20000mAh-LED-Display-Quick-Charge-3_0-Power-Bank-with-Dual-Input-and-Output-p-1339933.html

rCIY10V.jpg
    Features:
    20000mAh High capacity
    High quality lithium polymer power bank could charge your phone, pad and other intelligence devices whenever you are in business trip or travel.
    Stealth digital display
    Seeing the power shows 100%, it seems to see a sense of security.
    Low Power Devices Charging
    Safely charge lower power devices such a s bluetooth headsets or finess bands. Simply double press the power button to enter 2-hour low power charging.
    Dual USB Output and Input port
    Design for dual USB output could better and quicker charge your devices when you own different kinds of digital devices. Micro USB+ USB-C dual input design means the two most common interface types exist at the same time. Even if you forget to take the original charging cable out, you can easily find Micro USB or USB-C cables to charge your portable charger without worry for forgetting cables.
    Muliti Portect safety system
    Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features protect you and your devices.

Specifications:
    Model: QB821 (20000mah version)
    Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
    Battery energy: 74Wh(20000mAh 3.7v)
    Rated Capacity: 12600mAh 5.1 V(TYP 2.4A)
    Size: 149.3*70*25mm
    Weight:451g
    Input: 5V=2A 9V=2A
    Single port output:5.1V=2.4A 9V=2A 12A=1.5A
    Dual port output:5.1V=3.6A

Package Contents:
    1 x ZMI 20000mAh Power Bank
    1 x 2 in 1 Micro to Type-C Cable
    1 x Instructions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭long_b

Suckit wrote: »
    Use the code zmiqb1 to get the price to drop to €19.22. Shipping is €3.09. Total delivered is €22.31 - it may be cheaper to pay in US$.
    https://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-ZMI-QB821-20000mAh-LED-Display-Quick-Charge-3_0-Power-Bank-with-Dual-Input-and-Output-p-1339933.html

rCIY10V.jpg

Nice one OP - €22.73 via Revolut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Can recommend.... got one of these before (previous model). Charge overnight and good for days.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Presumably its the 45W one everyone is going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Presumably its the 45W one everyone is going for?
    It was released for the Chinese market only today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Can recommend.... got one of these before (previous model). Charge overnight and good for days.

+1, absolutely rock solid, great price

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Isn't this just over the customs allowance meaning you'll be hit with An Post's 10/15 euro handling charge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Tazz T wrote: »
    Isn't this just over the customs allowance meaning you'll be hit with An Post's 10/15 euro handling charge

I think you are correct from the revenue website .....

If your goods have:

a customs value (including cost, transport, insurance and handling charges) of €22 or less you do not have to pay Customs Duty or VAT
    a customs value of more than €22 you will have to pay VAT

however i also saw this

If the VAT payable is €6 or less it will not be collected.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

however i also saw this

If the VAT payable is €6 or less it will not be collected.

This. If the amount to be collected is less than €6 it is considered negligible and they will not ask for it. So around €26 including delivery is the limit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

If you are OK with half the capacity you can check this one https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ROCK-Portable-Mini-PD-QC-3-0-10000mah-Power-Bank-External-Battery-USB-PD-Fast-Charging/32960165417.html It's packed with features, tiny, light and costs only $17.99 ($19.99-$2 seller coupon) so it will keep you under the customs' radar. That said, this is not a product recommendation, since I'm yet to receive mine, but on paper it's darn good. I have very good earphones from the Rock brand if that is any relevant, besides I ordered it to replace my broken Xiaomi Pro power bank, so it's not like Xiaomi never fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Suckit wrote: »
    This. If the amount to be collected is less than €6 it is considered negligible and they will not ask for it. So around €26 including delivery is the limit.

I didn't know that. Thanks.

So anyone ordered?

Yes I ordered it. Got an email this morning to say it's dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭knipper

Me too dispatched straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Thks OP. Just ordered.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Will the high mAh stop this being shipped? I know anytime I've tried ordering anything above 12000 I've always had issues getting them shipped via airmail.

Andrea B. wrote: »
    Thks OP. Just ordered.

Just got an outofstock email ðŸ˜.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Got an email on Saturday to say it was out of stock. Gave a link to choose what i wanted to wait, choose alternative or get refund. Clock on the link and it brings to an error page. Anyone else get this?

Same as. Error and all. However it also shows as shipped.
    matchthis wrote: »
    Got an email on Saturday to say it was out of stock. Gave a link to choose what i wanted to wait, choose alternative or get refund. Clock on the link and it brings to an error page. Anyone else get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 binnox

I got the same mail on Saturday and put in that I would wait for a month. Today I got a shipping confirmation. Estimated delivery date is start of March.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I got the email, choose refund, got the money back today, I'm going to go for the led version with the same capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

arrived today, thanks op

edit, $11 declared value, wasnt stopped at customs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,266 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Same here, arrived this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭long_b

Me three - thanks Suckit

Don't really get the "Low Power Devices Charging" mode though. I take it whatever device you plug in will just negotiate whatever current it requires?

Dual micro USB/USB C cable is handy

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icemanjimbo04

Got mine today also.
    Nice solid device.
    Didnt get any customs bill either.
    Fast charges through both usb ports also.
    Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭matzen

Mine arrived as well. Takes a long time to charge it from 36% - 55% in 3 hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭PreCocious

long_b wrote: »
    Me three - thanks Suckit

Don't really get the "Low Power Devices Charging" mode though. I take it whatever device you plug in will just negotiate whatever current it requires?

Dual micro USB/USB C cable is handy

Got mine today as well.

The low power mode is for devices like the Mi Band which draw a low charging current which is often classed by other packs as a current level which indicates that the device being charged is full and therefore the pack stops charging.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,266 ✭✭✭alias no.9

matzen wrote: »
    Mine arrived as well. Takes a long time to charge it from 36% - 55% in 3 hrs

What charger are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Briain O Loinsigh

I got mine today and like the look of it, but would still prefer the aluminium 10k battery for daily use.
    Most times a dart of power will do, this battery is quite large.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

It's almost twice the size of my old 16000 charger, not a major issue, just surprised it's not smaller.

Advertisement