Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky community Ireland

• 11-12-2019 6:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

Hi sky community Ireland
    It Is Very upsetting and hard to Get around.
    I can't understand why Irish sky community wipside is not the same as the uk sky community uk there are better pictures on the sky community uk but the Irish sky community is way behind and there for short be updated as soon as possible. In other words sky community Ireland and sky community uk should be the same. If this was true then the Irish sky community would be A Lot easier to get around. Thanks Padraig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Padraic kelly

Question.? On sky We"ll be back soon

Something went wrong, but we're working this. Place try again later . MYSKY_1008

I was trying to update to mutv HD on sky stream punk as these channels are up on sky stream but i can't upgrade due to message notice on screen Question.. how long will it take to wait for the service to be fixed and up running.…padraic ..

Advertisement