Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some guy climbed St. Patrick's cathedral last night

Options
  • 17-10-2020 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Last night around 10 pm some guy climbed to the top of the cathedral on Patrick street and was shouting down to people below. The guards arrived and closed off the street and then fire brigade and ambulance arrived.

I went to bed at 1:30 and he was still up there, anyone know what the story was or how it ended?

Comments

Last night around 10 pm some guy climbed to the top of the cathedral on Patrick street and was shouting down to people below. The guards arrived and closed off the street and then fire brigade and ambulance arrived.

I went to bed at 1:30 and he was still up there, anyone know what the story was or how it ended?

Oh him, his face rings a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Allinall

He normally lives at the top of a huge sycamore in the Phoenix Park, but I believe he was locked out of his tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aidan Harney

Oh him, his face rings a bell.

That fella was sick, took the day off a few years ago and his sibling had to stand in for him, to ring the bell, but actually fell to his death from the roof.

The sibling was a dead ringer for his brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Been wondering what was going on... we were in a taxi home and couldn't go down Patrick St.

Advertisement