Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Survivor Series 87-Present

Options
  • 14-10-2020 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

With Survivor Series coming up next month, I’ve decided to watch all of them starting from the first one in 1987. I’ve just watched the first one for the first time. The main things I took from it was how lopsided some of the teams are. Savage had a a team with Jake, Steamboat, Duggan and Beefcake. Hogan’s teams consisted of Ken Patera, Bam Bam, Don Muraco and Mr Wonderful. The difference in star power is amazing. Knowing what we know about Hogan, it’s entirely possible Hogan wanted the focus tO be on him and not spread amongst others. What’s also interesting is his team lost v Andres. Hogan comes out at the end after being counted out and attacks Andre from behind. He essentially acts like a heel and listening to Ventura’s commentary he’s mystified as the show going off the air with Hogan in the ring doing his thing “He lost!! Andre won!!”

Anyway hopefully a few others watch a few of these and we can chat about some of the old ones. SS was always my favourite PPV as a kid

Advertisement