Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid era beer garden for sports

Options
  • 03-10-2020 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

With the living room closed, where would you guys recommend to watch a game of football with a pint (and a €9 meal of course)?

I was in Jimmy Rabbittes last week which was great for the football but a grilled frozen pizza wasn't impressive at all. They did just Pizzas.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Nowhere is allowed have more than 15 people in their outdoor area at a time currently; so you're not going to find much.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,106 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

That boat has sailed.
    Think days of watching the match down the pub is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

L1011 wrote: »
    Nowhere is allowed have more than 15 people in their outdoor area at a time currently; so you're not going to find much.

Someone needs to tell that to Jimmy Rabbittes. There was about 50 people there. Although every group was at a distance from each other.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Back page in Phibsboro have a small outdoor area I think . It’s a joke to be honest the whole 15 people. If it’s an outdoor area it’s a f*cking outdoor area

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

CBear1993 wrote: »
    Back page in Phibsboro have a small outdoor area I think . It’s a joke to be honest the whole 15 people. If it’s an outdoor area it’s a f*cking outdoor area

Thank you Dr. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭raheny red

Bring a hip flask to a betting shop. Sorted.

Advertisement