Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

Glebee wrote: »
    How are people finding Shoot these days??. Have used them a good few time in the past with no issues? Need to get the Christams order in in good time...
    Shoots website is a bit all over the place compard to Sandy

Ordered 5 shirts on 30/9
    They are in Belfast now via Parcel Motel, should get them Wednesday I'd guess.
    Will update when I receive them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Got my delivery today from Sandy. Decent quality and sizing is spot on. On the Celtic home jersey there is flaws on where the hoops on the sleeves line up been not in line between the left and right side but not terribly bad. Same issue has happened on Celtic jerseys I ordered in the past too. I suppose there is more likely to be obvious flaws in hooped or striped jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭GaughMan

Would someone mind sending me on the link for Sandy please? Thanks a mil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

GaughMan wrote: »
    Would someone mind sending me on the link for Sandy please? Thanks a mil!

Hi if you Google Sandy's jerseys it comes up as the first search result I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

5 weeks and still waiting for an order!!! All my previous orders she has sent with DHL is it normal to be this slow

cavan4sam wrote: »
    5 weeks and still waiting for an order!!! All my previous orders she has sent with DHL is it normal to be this slow

Did you use parcel motel? Might be in the parcelforce depot in Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭GaughMan

jk23 wrote: »
    Hi if you Google Sandy's jerseys it comes up as the first search result I believe

That's great, thanks a million for that!

Did you use parcel motel? Might be in the parcelforce depot in Belfast

No she just used e-packet shipping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

Esse85 wrote: »
    Ordered 5 shirts on 30/9
    They are in Belfast now via Parcel Motel, should get them Wednesday I'd guess.
    Will update when I receive them.

PM package delivered today.
    Delighted with quality of the shirts from Shoot. I haven't compared them to what you'd get in a Lifestyle sports for example.
    I went with 4 player versions and 1 regular and the fit is so much better and tighter on players version. It's like a custom fitted suit versus one off the shelves.
    Really pleased, the real test will come over time from wear and regular washing.

4 shirts(2x Adidas, 2x Nike) are manufactured in Thailand and XL
    1 Adidas shirt said manufactured in Colombia and is sized 2XL yet fits like an XL so that's a little strange.

Does anyone know the procedure if my parcel is stopped by customs in parcel motel? Will they be destroyed or will I get a chance to pay the duty on them?...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

the tracker says arrived at airport on the 13th. how many days till i start worrying?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

but1er wrote: »
    the tracker says arrived at airport on the 13th. how many days till i start worrying?

Seems to be delays again... I've an order arrived in the airport on the 9th and no change since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Does anyone know the procedure if my parcel is stopped by customs in parcel motel? Will they be destroyed or will I get a chance to pay the duty on them?...

Can you specify what you mean?

Did it by pass Parcel force UK yet?

Have PM stopped it?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Can you specify what you mean?

Did it by pass Parcel force UK yet?

Have PM stopped it?

2 parcels got stopped by parcelforce and I had to pay customs to get both released to Parcel Motel, the two were delivered on the same day to parcel motel depot in Belfast ...

One of the parcels was delivered yesterday to Galway and the other is not showing so I rang parcel motel this morning and they have record of it being delivered to the warehouse but not checked in to be delivered.

The parcel motel rep on the phone told me it was possible it may have been stopped and checked again by Irish customs but he wasn't sure ...he said he would get back to me...

2 parcels got stopped by parcelforce and I had to pay customs to get both released to Parcel Motel, the two were delivered on the same day to parcel motel depot in Belfast ...

One of the parcels was delivered yesterday to Galway and the other is not showing so I rang parcel motel this morning and they have record of it being delivered to the warehouse but not checked in to be delivered.

The parcel motel rep on the phone told me it was possible it may have been stopped and checked again by Irish customs but he wasn't sure ...he said he would get back to me...

I cant speak from experience, only that I have had nothing stopped by customs when using PM, however its likely Revenue are wide to packages coming in from the North via PM.

If Irish Customs have them, then its most likely a lost cause. They usual detain them for being counterfeit and its up to you to prove that they arent. Which you can't obviously..... so they are destroyed.

Id wait for PM to get onto you though, they should know either way if they were detained or not if they were delivered to PM successfully.

Id follow up with them.

I cant speak from experience, only that I have had nothing stopped by customs when using PM, however its likely Revenue are wide to packages coming in from the North via PM.

If Irish Customs have them, then its most likely a lost cause. They usual detain them for being counterfeit and its up to you to prove that they arent. Which you can't obviously..... so they are destroyed.

Id wait for PM to get onto you though, they should know either way if they were detained or not if they were delivered to PM successfully.

Id follow up with them.
    How long does it take for a parcel to be checked in on average after its delivered to the PM depot?

Going by trustpilot I think parcel motel are not great for customer service but the person I talked to today was very helpful.

I think it's a lost cause. First parcel that's been "lost" ......it's very odd that they didn't go out for delivery together when they were delivered on the same day and same time by PF so I think they were taken by customs

One thing I found odd was there was no photo of the parcel in the depot on my PM account like all the parcels I had got delivered by PM previously....

How long does it take for a parcel to be checked in on average after its delivered to the PM depot?

Going by trustpilot I think parcel motel are not great for customer service but the person I talked to today was very helpful.

I think it's a lost cause. First parcel that's been "lost" ......it's very odd that they didn't go out for delivery together when they were delivered on the same day and same time by PF so I think they were taken by customs

One thing I found odd was there was no photo of the parcel in the depot on my PM account like all the parcels I had got delivered by PM previously....

Once its been delivered to PM, my parcel is usually in my PM delivery box the same day. Usually delivered to PM by 4pm and in my box by 10pm that night. It may vary though depending on where you are from, but thats my experience.

Ive never had a problem with PM, personally. Well not yet.

It may just be misplaced by PM. Have faith and follow up tomorrow. I wouldnt jump to the conclusion that customs seized it just yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,035 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm convinced I ordered my jerseys to ParcelMotel and lo-and-behold, I got a notification from DPD to top up my account yesterday. That isn't the first time this has happened.. that ParcelWizard get my ParcelMotel order but always get to me to be fair!

Was due to go to my parents.. but due to restrictions from midnight, I went to change it and indicated it would arrive today. It didn't so might need to change it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

I've 3 separate DHgate orders held at "airport" im assuming dublin airport since the 13th of Oct. two of the orders were updated at 11:55 and the other was 17:32. Its a nervous wait

• Advertisement

but1er wrote: »
    I've 3 separate DHgate orders held at "airport" im assuming dublin airport since the 13th of Oct. two of the orders were updated at 11:55 and the other was 17:32. Its a nervous wait

Mine said "Arrival at destination airport" since 9th, I assumed that was Dublin airport but it has just updated today with "Shipped by Airline" so it looks like it was still in China :pac:

Taking ages, should have used Parcel Wizard

No luck today with Parcel Motel, no sign of parcel even though it's recorded as delivered to Belfast depot on the 13th of October

No luck today with Parcel Motel, no sign of parcel even though it's recorded as delivered to Belfast depot in 13th of October

Well its one thing if its stopped by customs.

But Id be annoyed that they cant locate it despite it being delivered. What have they said

Well its one thing if its stopped by customs.

But Id be annoyed that they cant locate it despite it being delivered. What have they said

The guy I was talking to yesterday told me he would ring me that day or definitely tomorrow which was supposed to be today but no call.

I rang and got through to a girl who told me the ticket had been raised and she would call me back but no call...

There isn't much I can do now according to reviews alot of parcels that are lost you just have to fill out a claim form, the unusual thing about this parcel was that both of the parcels were delivered together at the same time on the parcelforce records.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,678 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

No luck today with Parcel Motel, no sign of parcel even though it's recorded as delivered to Belfast depot on the 13th of October

Sometimes items are delivered to dpd by mistake and can take a few days to sort out, last time this happened to me dpd said they exchange items once a week with parcel motel

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

I doubt anything delivered to Parcel Motel via a UK virtual address would be in any subject to Irish customs. Wouldn't the courier usually just move it from the depot to locker?

• Advertisement

henke wrote: »
    I doubt anything delivered to Parcel Motel via a UK virtual address would be in any subject to Irish customs. Wouldn't the courier usually just move it from the depot to locker?

Well if its crossing the border from PM Belfast to the ROI, I would imagine it could be subject to custom checks when crossing a border, but truthfully I dont know. I havent heard of anything happening like that to date.

The fact that PM cant even locate it suggests it is lost rather than stopped by customs.

henke wrote: »

This is not a customs issue, if customs were involved it wouldn’t have been delivered to the parcel motel depot without payment
    Likely just a mix up at the depot, I’ve had items arrive without the motel number for example and it can be delayed for days

OmegaGene wrote: »
    This is not a customs issue, if customs were involved it wouldn’t have been delivered to the parcel motel depot without payment
    Likely just a mix up at the depot, I’ve had items arrive without the motel number for example and it can be delayed for days

I agree, the fact thay they have no idea where it is suggests its misplaced or lost. If it was customs you'd know by now.

I agree, the fact thay they have no idea where it is suggests its misplaced or lost. If it was customs you'd know by now.

I wonder is it a lost cause? Customer service hasn't been much help really and they mentioned it had been delivered to their freight line...

Update: rang Saturday morning and told warehouse search can take 5 days. Alot of reviews online of PM saying parcels just disappeared and were lost so not too hopeful....

Could anyone pm a seller who does good retro NBA jerseys, sandy is not doing them anymore....

• Advertisement

Could anyone pm a seller who does good retro NBA jerseys, sandy is not doing them anymore....

Since when..? They are still on the site

Since when..? They are still on the site

Really? She told me she has stopped doing NBA jerseys

Really? She told me she has stopped doing NBA jerseys

Link sent.

I got a Lakers 09 shirt last month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Got onto Parcel Force about what I can do about the unreadable address. They said only the sender can sort out and change address

Got onto Sandy and she has contacted the shipping partner she uses, and will let me know any updates

Just an update, incase it happens to anyone else.

Sandy sorted it with whoever she uses for shipping, they sorted it with Parcel Force and it was delivered to PM today thankfully!

Took a lot longer than I had expected, but these things happen so not too bothered. I got 1 x Leeds Home and 2 x Leeds Away jerseys, will post pics when I get them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

does anyone have a link to a store that does reasonable priced retro soccer/football jerseys. need them for a project . Preferrably a link not china based as delivery times are too long
    thx in advance

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Just an update, incase it happens to anyone else.

Sandy sorted it with whoever she uses for shipping, they sorted it with Parcel Force and it was delivered to PM today thankfully!

Took a lot longer than I had expected, but these things happen so not too bothered. I got 1 x Leeds Home and 2 x Leeds Away jerseys, will post pics when I get them.

Do the Leeds shirts have the JD logo on the sleeve?

does anyone have a link to a store that does reasonable priced retro soccer/football jerseys. need them for a project . Preferrably a link not china based as delivery times are too long
    thx in advance

You wont get any real shirts reasonable priced. Any cool legir retros shirts can be priced from 100 to 500 bucks in some cases.

Do the Leeds shirts have the JD logo on the sleeve?

You have the choice, well I did with Sandy anyway. The PL badge wasnt an option on the site for the away jersey, but I asked her nicely and she said they would be on.

Stuck in Parcel Motel since yesterday afternoon, theyve been seriously slow lately...

Got the three jerseys this afternoon, I went with M as I did in the real jersey, fits like a glove. Will see later how the L is on my oul lad.

The PL badge is the older velvet type, rather than the new glossy badge which is a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Is anyone else having issues opening Sandy's website?

I've been waiting since 3rd week in Sept for two jerseys....seems to be still in transit with China post...

• Advertisement

Is anyone else having issues opening Sandy's website?

I've been waiting since 3rd week in Sept for two jerseys....seems to be still in transit with China post...

website is opening fine for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭LowOdour

I just checked the tracking, and Royal Mail has said that item has left International Processing Center yesterday, and was updated this morning saying Delivered By Newtownabbey , DO (im guess this means its gotten to Parcel Motel in Antrim)

Would I be correct in thinking it has gone through customs without any issues?

LowOdour wrote: »
    I just checked the tracking, and Royal Mail has said that item has left International Processing Center yesterday, and was updated this morning saying Delivered By Newtownabbey , DO (im guess this means its gotten to Parcel Motel in Antrim)

Would I be correct in thinking it has gone through customs without any issues?

yes

Order from shoot finally arrived today - ordered 14/09 with EMS direct to Dub

Aliexpress order made 19/10 is in Belfast today :eek:

My order is missing in action.. Presumed dead
    She has sent the order again via ems this time
    A pain in the ass at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭splashthecash

cavan4sam wrote: »
    My order is missing in action.. Presumed dead
    She has sent the order again via ems this time
    A pain in the ass at this stage

When was your order shipped? Mine was shipped end of September and still is in transit somewhere between China and UK...mine could be the same :(

Thanks,
    Neil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

How many digits are tracking numbers usually?
    My order from Sandy is showing a tracking number with 4 asterisks at the end (ie EV1234567****).
    Does it usually show all the digits?

ceegee wrote: »
    How many digits are tracking numbers usually?
    My order from Sandy is showing a tracking number with 4 asterisks at the end (ie EV1234567****).
    Does it usually show all the digits?
    Same thing happened me.. I sent a WhatsApp to get the revised/correct tracking number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Can anyone recommend a decent place to get good quality rugby jerseys?

• Advertisement

Can anyone recommend a decent place to get good quality rugby jerseys?
    Got some from Sandy the week before last. Top notch!

Advertisement