Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Kart Live

Options
  • 19-10-2020 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Don't think a thread has been made for this.
    Has anyone else purchased it? I'm loving it. So inventive and works great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Len_007

Don't think a thread has been made for this.
    Has anyone else purchased it? I'm loving it. So inventive and works great.

Post some pics of your setup?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

I'll put up some by the weekend. Gonna print off some more arrow signs and maybe decorate the side of track with some amiibo, figurines and old game cartridges. When I get that sorted I'll put up a pic.
    Here's a pic of the space i have to work with. My games room is finally getting some use.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Got my Luigi edition. Opened the brown box and pulled it out. My 2 year olds face lit up. Is that for me? He asked. It's for me I replied. It looks so cool he said. Yes it does I replied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Kids gotta learn :)
    I know my nephew is gonna try and guilt me in to giving him my one this christmas.
    "It would be so cool if I had that".
    Yep.........oh well.
    Seen a few videos online of people getting ramps to work.
    Only catch seems to be that if you are going over a ramp at the same time as another driver it will work fine but if a driver is going over a ramp ahead of you on the track they stay on the ground rather than going over it. Guess the camera doesnt recognise change in planes, only if the camera itself is changing planes at the same time.

Advertisement