Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap Card Lost (Green Frogs Legs)

Options
  • 17-10-2020 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hiya :)
    I just topped up and then lost the leap card two days later. I went to the store wherein the card was topped up with the receipt assuming that with the transaction ID they would be able to find the leap card number and apparently this is not possible. Has anyone faced something similar.

Dublin Bus was helpful in that the customer support team said that if I could find the card number they would be able to trace its whereabouts.

If there is anyway that the card number number can be retrieved with the transaction ID it would be great to know.

To happy endings,
    Thank you all !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I must have lost 20 of these over the years, there's no way of getting them back

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Unless they're registered you're not going to get the funds back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭rx8

Once you set up an account on the Leap Card website, you can register up to 5 different cards. (For yourself and family)
    If you lose any of them you can call the helpline number and they will block the lost card and send you a new one with the funds on it.
    I've been on to them a few times and found them very helpful.

Advertisement