Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweets ribbed glass jars/ candles ribbed glass jars

Options
  • 16-04-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, does anybody know where in dublin currently can i buy these type of jars ? any size as i really like them to fill them with stuff and they look lovely.

I bought 2 like these in penneys like 2 years ago, they were containing candles and they were selling them at just 6 euros, but since them i havent seen them on penneys.

Any ideas please ?

Comments

Not really a home appliance, moved to interior design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Available on Amazon UK, search for maxwell & Williams candy jar.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pvcstuff

Available on Amazon UK, search for maxwell & Williams candy jar.

yeah i saw them before in amazon but with the shipping and post to ireland they are more expensive and i bought 2 before in penneys full of candle inside for just 6 euros each..... the ones in amazon comes empty

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Elottois

Hi, I've purchased an assortment of jars like these from Meadows and Byrne and TK MAXX recently. They are so handy and look very pretty and quaint with bows tied around the top of the jars.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

Heatons do really similar one's to these in two sizes, the bigger one is only €6.

The glass is quite light on them though so if you buy any be careful with them as i literally broke one getting into my car!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 anne9876anne

Does anyone know where i can get square pillar candles. I want to decorate them for a unity set.

Advertisement