Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mileage tracker app

Options
  • 10-11-2019 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone uses a mileage tracker app to keep an eye on the mileage they are doing and the fuel consumption they are using etc.
    If so what apps do you use and can you set the mileage rates to suit the rate your getting as opposed to revenue rates etc, and then the tax adjustment that comes with that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

i use spiritmonitor .de as for the rest , no idea, but this app is good .
    i used fuelie for a while and prefer spirit

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭SaintsYB

I use Fuelly but to be honest, it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know from what the car itself shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I use spritmonitor.de for tracking costs, but I do not drive for work so dunno about the other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Taxsaver have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Sorry, I meant Tax Assist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Sorry, I meant Tax Assist.

I'll check it out thanks.

Advertisement