Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellers recommendation - Dublin region

Options
  • 25-02-2020 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Hello Boardies,

I'm looking for some recommendations for manufacturing jewellers in or around the Dublin region. Ideally I'm are looking for somebody who does the work in-house, and is good, but affordable. I would be looking for 2 pieces to be done:
      A wedding ring to match the contours of my fiancee's ring. A wedding ring for myself (male) that involves reforging my grandfather's wedding, including adding more gold into it.

Anybody got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Clauric wrote: »
    Hello Boardies,

I'm looking for some recommendations for manufacturing jewellers in or around the Dublin region. Ideally I'm are looking for somebody who does the work in-house, and is good, but affordable. I would be looking for 2 pieces to be done:
      A wedding ring to match the contours of my fiancee's ring. A wedding ring for myself (male) that involves reforging my grandfather's wedding, including adding more gold into it.

Anybody got any recommendations?

https://www.jewelleryrepair.ie/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAqNPyBRCjARIsAKA-WFxiwnNaXLh615BQvXL2F6kxh_ksEaRxK9R4tnRrVFcObteDF-vKHGYaAqn3EALw_wcB

These guys are brilliant. They made our wedding rings.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭zedhead

Abana in powerscourt are fantastic. I got a custom engagement ring there and they are fantastic. Going back to get our wedding bands soon.

Appleby’s just off Grafton street

As much as I was dreading the whole experience, it was great once I stepped through the doors of this place.

Very impressive luxurious showroom, brought to a private room with a selection of rings, very friendly staff, came out buzzing

Loved it

Ps, had visited quite a few before this place.

Advertisement