Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday Broadband

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

MOH wrote: »
    As far as I know the Amazon Prime matches aren't available in Ireland - Premier Sports have the rights here.

FFS , just went to watch the city game and nothing.

Your man in Eir said I would be able to watch them , was looking forward to St Stephens Day in front of the telly :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Barr wrote: »
    FFS , just went to watch the city game and nothing.

Your man in Eir said I would be able to watch them , was looking forward to St Stephens Day in front of the telly :mad:

If you contact amazon customer service and ask for them to set your prime region to UK you will be able to watch them. When they ask you where you are currently you will have to answer UK. That's it. Takes about 10 min roughly and takes effect immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

cronos wrote: »
    If you contact amazon customer service and ask for them to set your prime region to UK you will be able to watch them. When they ask you where you are currently you will have to answer UK. That's it. Takes about 10 min roughly and takes effect immediately.

Great thanks for that , will I need to change my account to a UK address before I call them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Alfie1 wrote: »
    I'd say it's unlikely you'll get one, the offer has been on since about the 20th I think.

I signed up on the 26th, the online sign-up wasn't working so I rang the call centre, I was told they were probably already gone. Website was working later so signed up, time will tell.

The Google Home Hub arrived today unannounced and without me threatening Vodafone with false advertising. I'd be interested to know if I was just lucky or did everyone get one. Definitely makes the switch worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Bambaata

I got one too and signed up late too. Nice little surprise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

Same here, mine arrived this morning, a nice Xmas present that I wasn't expecting.
    I ordered on the 27th November so I wasn't expecting to get one.

Advertisement