Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The final solution to bad breath

Options
  • 27-02-2020 7:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys. Im 37 and I suffer bad breath for number of years now. I firstly contacted my GP, than dentist and after several visits when my dental condition was finally in good order, my malfunction still persists. My GP keeps repeating to wash my mouth and to go and seek dental solutions, while I know problem lies elsewhere (I wash teeth twice a day and floss with irrigator every evening). I don't drink alcohol nor I use tobacco...
    The problem is that 5 minutes after washing my mouth my partner asks did I even wash my teeth?! Its really frustrating - seeking your experiences and solutions guys ... To have it sorted once and for all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

If dentist has given you the all clear go to the doctor, it's very common with diabetics and some other conditions.

I'm my case, I had an infection in my stomach, which had no other symptoms at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Ultradex mouthwash and toothpaste is very good.
    Those air water flossers are good.

Floss, mouthwash and then toothpaste don’t rinse your mouth after using toothpaste.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Have you checked for Tonsil Stone, I get the little disgusting things. They can hide in the crevices around the back of your mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

CB12 is incredible!

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭blackwave

Second for Tonsil Stones, I used to get them a lot and really gave me bad breath but I found it I stayed away from nuts or cereals that break into really small parts that I don't really get them and my breath it grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

And tonsil stones for me as well... minging things although I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy picking them out...... I get them more if I eat a lot of white sliced bread and stuff of that nature that can cram into the areas and then fester :P They are often quite well hidden in the tonsil as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

Hi it may be coming from your stomach, I would take a trip to the gp

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭padjocollins

try putting more chilli into your food. seems to kill bacteria that builds up tonsil stones. will take a few weeks to make a difference

Advertisement