Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which X-Men Character are you?

• 09-09-2002 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this was here b4. Thats it.

Well, who are ya?

You are Gambit.
    Look out and lock up your daughters, everyone, we're in the presence of Remy LeBeau. That's right, you're that smooth-talkin' Cajun boy with a flare for making women swoon and a great love for all things shiny and steal-able. Sure, you're forever on the run from your past, but there's no reason why you can't run from it in style, oui?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

HELL YEAH! Im Logan. Im only realy plz cuz I was lisa on the simpsons one.

Also does that mean im some weird lisa Wolvie cross breed or somin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Gambit
    :D

Mon ami

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Kurt Wagner

bit of a ladies elf ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Look out and lock up your daughters, everyone, we're in the presence of Remy LeBeau. That's right, you're that smooth-talkin' Cajun boy with a flare for making women swoon and a great love for all things shiny and steal-able. Sure, you're forever on the run from your past, but there's no reason why you can't run from it in style, oui?

Am quite happy with that, Gambit is the X-men character I would most like to be........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Yup, that's right. You're Scott Summers aka Cyclops: Fearless leader of the X-Men. You are responsible, wise beyond your years, mature and probably the greatest stick in the mud in the history of mankind. And sure, your peers probably talk about you behind your back, but when it comes right down to it, they know they can turn on you in a crisis.

I HAVE LASER EYES!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

JUBILEE FS D;

Huzzah, you're the fabulous Miss Jubilation Lee, also known as Jubilee. You're a smart-mouthed little bundle of energy who never lacks a snappy come back or witty retort. You're a bit irresponsible at times, but you can't help it if there are better things to be doing with your valuable time than studying or practicing. Pschaw!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

That's right, you're Mystique: the only villain possible on this quiz. But you're not evil, really. Just... misunderstood. You can't help it if you'd rather save your own skin than risk your neck saving people who are far inferior to you. You have a taste for the finer things in life, certainly. But why shouldn't you? You certainly deserve them, after all.

mystique.jpg

haha im teh bad guy....er....gal....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

By some calamity of boredom and unreliable answers I'm Mystique.

Aaaaagggghhhhh

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Jean Grey (Phoenix)
    Goodness Gracious, you're everyone's favourite do-gooder Jean Grey, also known as Phoenix. You look after your teammates, get along with everyone, have a wonderful man who loves you and have pretty much achieved perfection. But look out when you're PMSing and you become Dark Phoenix: a raging homicidal bitch with a knack for causing trouble.

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~alyssa13/xmen/jean.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Cyclops, woohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I ran out of steam after the 2nd question :)

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Well Ah do declare, Sugah! Looks like you're everyone's favourite Southern Belle: Rogue. You're beautiful, charming and tough as nails, but you've got a romantic streak as wide as the white in your hair. Yup, it appears you've got it all, except for the fact that you have to keep people at arm's length all the time and then angst about it incessantly.

rogue.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Originally posted by [-UK-]Wolf
    HELL YEAH! Im Logan. Im only realy plz cuz I was lisa on the simpsons one.

Also does that mean im some weird lisa Wolvie cross breed or somin?

curious!
    same here(was lisa simpson and now i'm wolverine)
    You got it, Bub. You're Logan, also known as Wolverine: the toughest mutie this side of... well, anywhere. You're a rebel without a cause, a man's man, a real tough guy. You're much more comfortable on a bar stool than in some stupid team uniform, but you'll be there for your friends in a pinch. When you're not busy running from your past, that is.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

"You got it, Bub. You're Logan, also known as Wolverine: the toughest mutie this side of... well, anywhere. "
    - Mmm, better get me a grindstone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Originally posted by Littletinyman
    Cyclops, woohoo!

Aha. Cyclops SUCKS.

Huzzah, you're the fabulous Miss Jubilation Lee, also known as Jubilee. You're a smart-mouthed little bundle of energy who never lacks a snappy come back or witty retort. You're a bit irresponsible at times, but you can't help it if there are better things to be doing with your valuable time than studying or practicing. Pschaw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Wolverine

Well .. at least I bear /some/ physical resemblance to my character ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

jubilee.jpg

not impressed with that one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Bah, I'm Logan?

I was hoping for Gambit, or Nightcrawler, tbh...

But who am I to complain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler)

Mein Gott! You are Kurt Wagner, the fuzzy blue elf with that adorable accent. Sure, you may look like a demon, but you've got a heart of gold and are always looking to make others happy, even if it means playing all sorts of devilish tricks on them. You have a soft spot for the ladies and tend to be a bit of a ladies' elf. Quite the charmer,nein?

kurt.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

remy.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Goodness Gracious, you're everyone's favourite do-gooder Jean Grey, also known as Phoenix. You look after your teammates, get along with everyone, have a wonderful man who loves you and have pretty much achieved perfection. But look out when you're PMSing and you become Dark Phoenix: a raging homicidal bitch with a knack for causing trouble.

jean.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~alyssa13/xmen/remy.htm

Though I've gone abck and re-done the thing 3 times and gotten remy each time. Who the fluck is Remy?
    Bloody mista Bojangles french fried in bred racist....
    i reckon they base the whole thing on just one or two questions.
    Foos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Remy isn't Gambit by any chance?

Got Jubilee when I clicked on the "Try again".

The thing is very yank biased.
    wtf's a bagel like? stale doughnut?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I knew this would be me!!!
    logan.jpg

Advertisement