Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexuality Poll

Options
  • 07-09-2002 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Nothing to discuss, just after reading one of the coming out threads on PI I started to wonder what the gay : straight ratio in boards is.

<< Fio >>

What's your sexual orientation? 99 votes

Straight
    0% 0 votes
    Gay
    87% 87 votes
    Bisexual
    12% 12 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

I love my women,and I love my sheep:).Why wasnt there a beastiality option there,or at least one which says Im straight and animal loving?Perhaps heterobeastial would have sufficed.

Anyway there was a poll like this just a few days ago titled What Are Ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I think we had one of these just a week or two back..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Ruler.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

yes there was one started 2 weeks back by yours truely

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

clearly straight albeit sexually frustrated :)

• Advertisement

gay as... hmmm any1 parked outside the george on a sat night

oh my picture is in FREE MAGAZINE, on page 30 something :D

lol!

(btw i dunno why these polls always turn into every1 declaring their straight - just for the sake of it :rolleyes: )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Possibly because most people are straight??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by Dave|STaN

oh my picture is in FREE MAGAZINE, on page 30 something :D

Blatant attempt at trying to pick up guys ! For shame ! :p

(btw i dunno why these polls always turn into every1 declaring their straight - just for the sake of it :rolleyes: )

Cos 9/10 people are not gay. Theres surely nothing wrong with people declaring what / who they are. I'd actually expect the number of people who are gay to be low here. Gay people have way better social lives and don't need to spend time in front of a computer posting stuff on a bulletin board. [/troll]

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

heh, that's probably true too.

Personally, I just don't fancy having another penis* kick around my flat, one is enough for me...

*yes, you can view that comment as "multi levelled" if you so wish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Straight (once again).

Similarly to Gordon I don't like the whole "Mangina" idea ;)

Now lesbians ... theres something kinda kinky about them.

(/me wonders why most straigh men havve an obsession about lesbians)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by leeroybrown
    Now lesbians ... theres something kinda kinky about them.

(/me wonders why most straigh men havve an obsession about lesbians)

Because when you find women attractive, obviously the thought of two women is going to be doubly attractive. :p

Although a lot of guys have an obsession because they have a warped idea that they could wander in and have a threesome. This, however, would require the women to be bisexual rather than lesbians, and the man to be so incredibly attractive that they both find him attractive. Ah, threesomes - more hassle than they're worth. (Did I say that out loud?) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Yeah Leeroy we do seem to have this obsession dont we-i wonder do women like watching gay men shagging like we watch lesbos doing it?:D Personally my experience of lesbians has been very minor but it didnt stop me getting a 6 foot stiffy:D When i was about 13 i was on a bus to a disco and too very drunk and very pretty girls i know were sitting with me 3 a seat.Anyway they had earlier put perfume on their tits and were smelling each other:) :) :eek: :) :cool: (smilies overload!)When i saw the nose touch the tit I just lifted off.
    Its fierce hard to conceal a massive erection when sitting 3 to a seat on a crowded bus.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by The Gopher
    i wonder do women like watching gay men shagging like we watch lesbos doing it?

The answer is yes, but most women won't admit it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by claire h

The answer is yes, but most women won't admit it. :D
    really? women i've talked to about it say its disgusting n would soon watch two women :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by azezil

really? women i've talked to about it say its disgusting n would soon watch two women :)

id have to agree with that

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Mr.Taz
    clearly straight albeit sexually frustrated :)
    I concur with this.

But how about people who are celibate out of choice? (hahahahahhahahahah) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Interesting fact there are more gays per capita in dublin than there are in San Fran! =)

Originally posted by [-UK-]Wolf
    Interesting fact there are more gays per capita in dublin than there are in San Fran! =)

ooooo, where did u get that from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭goose

tiss a well known fact, it probably takes into account that there are a load more closet cases in dublin as well.

plus as the rest of ireland can be a bit repressed about this, most of us tend to flock to dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

OOOOOOOO your quick I never said anything about not getting from some dopy site that was mailed about i was just pointing it out is all

goon :P Dave|STAN

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

well ive cast my vote.

and its a good feeling to be in the majority section for onece!

Advertisement