Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scam

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Umpteen of them at this stage. Even if they could "hack" my machine and got video of me having a peddle and crank, my mates already know I'm a wanker so publish and be damned. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,025 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Wibbs wrote: »
    Umpteen of them at this stage. Even if they could "hack" my machine and got video of me having a peddle and crank, my mates already know I'm a wanker so publish and be damned. :D

Tell them we’ll all chip in to keep it out of public viewing!

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

No but I got one saying it was from the UK govt giving out about my tax returns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,737 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Wibbs wrote: »

Yeah, your website is amazing though. Big hit in Japan I believe.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

No but I got one saying it was from the UK govt giving out about my tax returns.

They're really going heavy on the tax now that they own Ireland again.

I found out the FBI operates in Ireland from an e-mail, and the bribes aren't cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

Just got a call from +353442035197809 looking to talk to me about Bitcom. When I asked him where he was calling from he said he was from a company called Main Trading Company. He had my first name. He started asking me about my goals and making money. I asked him where he got my info but he didn't say. I asked him not to call again and to remove my info or I would report him. He hung up.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Just got a call from +353442035197809 looking to talk to me about Bitcom. When I asked him where he was calling from he said he was from a company called Main Trading Company. He had my first name. He started asking me about my goals and making money. I asked him where he got my info but he didn't say. I asked him not to call again and to remove my info or I would report him. He hung up.

You fool !

It wasn't "Bitcom". It was bitcoin and you were going to get in at ground level on the next ...

https://whocalledmeuk.co.uk/phone-number/02035197809

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/how-to-report-a-complaint/nuisance-calls-and-messages

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I've an eircom.net email address that I've used for at least 15 years. My spam folder is full of Heiko kleen emails to suggestions they've caught me in comprising positions. Should I be bricking it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I wish they'd show me the video, I don't know what my cum face is like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

s1ippy wrote: »
    I wish they'd show me the video, I don't know what my cum face is like.

No offence meant, but I've heard it's like a mixture of Roger Whittaker whistling and the sound of a dying bark beetle 😱

Advertisement