Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of Social Distancing

Options
  • 03-06-2020 4:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

I generally dont like to castigate one group over another but Brazilians are so bad at social distancing its ridiculous.

Any time I have seen flouting of social distancing, there always seems to be a portuguese accent attached. 20 person House parties/5-a side football matches

Its displays a genuine lack of respect for Irish people and the elderly in this country and this is from a group which is probably benefitting most for the covid payment.

Dont even get me started on the George Floyd protest in Dublin at the weekend.

Whats the worst case of lack of social distancing you have seen?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Firstly, wrong forum, COVID-19 is thataway.

Secondly, your subject matter
    .. Seriously?

Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement