Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Chinese Cultural Revolution and Europe's 'Woke' Endgame

Options
  • 12-02-2020 10:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭

The incredible author and speaker Jung Chang of 'Wild Swans' and also a biographer of Chairman Mao on her experiences in the Cultural Revolution. This is basically the best insight we will ever get into the psychology of the likes of the 'woke' left college professors, 'progressive' civil servants and the kind of people who vote for the likes of PBP and the SWP.

Have you ever wondered why they likes of ANTIFA, Extinction Rebellion and other 'anti-fascist' groups attract violent and mentally hipster troglodytes who have no inner world within their psychology? This drives them not only to hack off their sexual organs out of 'gender imbalance', but eventually leads to mass murder and mass graves for others who refuse to share their ideology.

The next time there is a Left Wing demonstration in Dublin. Look deep into the eyes of the soulless dregs marching and remember the Chinese Cultural Revolution. This disorder still walks among us all.

and you Lefties who say 'well that's China and not Europe' well you are 'racists' by your own yardstick.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

OK then

• Registered Users Posts: 25,405 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Everytime anyone uses the word "Woke"....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Well we are just lucky that there has never been violence on the right.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I do wonder what your obsession with this stuff is driven by

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Woke. Snowflake. Beta cuck. SJW.

I'm convinced these cùnting terms only exist on the internet because I'm yet to hear them in real life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

It ain't 2015 anymore hun. People have moved on from the alt right thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

If youtube says so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Everytime anyone uses the word "Woke"....:rolleyes:

Fcuking hate that word.

True sign of a fcukwit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Woke this woke that, it's about time you woke up to woke being a busted flush.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Good God OP: did you dip into a bagful of right-wing clichés to come up with this drivel or do you actually think you're being original?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I asked for a spice bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭RonanG86

J. Marston wrote: »

I'm convinced these cùnting terms only exist on the internet because I'm yet to hear them in real life.

They're also devoid of any meaning they may have had due to over-use.

As far as I can tell "SJW" now means anyone with political viewpoints to the left of a Victorian-era slum landlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Stop gaslighting me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,346 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Stop gaslighting me.

That's misogynistic. The sooner this patriarchy ends the better, I refuse to be hindered by the glass ceiling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

I met some woke people. They're very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

She doesn't talk about 'WOKENESS' or Europe at all.

She talks about the cultural revolution and how people in china don't know what it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

She doesn't talk about 'WOKENESS' or Europe at all.

She talks about the cultural revolution and how people in china don't know what it was.
    Did you expect otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Did you expect otherwise?

Naively I did, yes. I feel let down.:(

My innocence made me click on the video.

It's more of a US thing. I've heard it mostly from Americans/Canadians. I've yet to hear them from anyone else except for SJW, which does pop up in conversations. Same with the host of feminist terms that have come out over the last decade or so.

Advertisement