Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Naughty Neighbour!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BlaktainPicard

Do all the bin companies charge by weight now ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Do all the bin companies charge by weight now ?

Im with thorntons and I'm not charged by weight, although my next door neighbour is, I think its down to the fact that I was originally with OZO but they moved from the area and transfered our contract to Thorntons so its been a set amount per month for years. I pay €30 a month for my bins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Coopaloop wrote: »
    Same in my parents estate, this utter scumbag doesnt have his own bins, but goes around to every other bin in the town (the public ones as none of the neighbours leave the bins at the front of their houses) he also goes around the green areas with ALL his food waste and throws it for the birds to eat, its so bad, even seaguls come to get it and we are a fair bit away from sea, last week he threw a turkey carcass out for them :eek:

This in whitechurch? See a guy doing exactly that out of the bungalows.

This in whitechurch? See a guy doing exactly that out of the bungalows.

Nah, out in Celbridge.
    Theres obviously a fair few people out there who do it. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Same in my parents estate, this utter scumbag doesnt have his own bins, but goes around to every other bin in the town (the public ones as none of the neighbours leave the bins at the front of their houses) he also goes around the green areas with ALL his food waste and throws it for the birds to eat, its so bad, even seaguls come to get it and we are a fair bit away from sea, last week he threw a turkey carcass out for them :eek:

could you report this piece of $hit for littering?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Ok, am i the only one who has had their expectations dashed after reading the opening post? ��

I thought the naughty neighbour was something entirely different and not some one putting their rubbish in another bin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Nah, out in Celbridge.
    Theres obviously a fair few people out there who do it. :mad:

It's nuts as it will attract rats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I though this thread was about the postman visiting a housewife

Thread disappoints :(

It's nuts as it will attract rats.

Believe me this person is unconcerned with hygiene. Its a nice quite estate too, but hes definitly lowering the tone :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

pgj2015 wrote: »
    could you report this piece of $hit for littering?

Council have been called a few times, I could be wrong now but does a litter warden not have to catch you in the act?
    Even if he got a fine, i would bet he wouldnt pay it anyway! He lets his dog poop everywhere too :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭garyskeepers

iamstop wrote: »
    Woke up this morning and opened the blinds. Look down and see the neighbour from two houses up putting his rubbish and recycling in my bins. :eek:

This is NOT what I was expecting from this thread :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I'm very disappointed. I was thinking of a different kind of naughty!

Advertisement