Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bose QC25 from Amazon Italy: €175.53

• 10-08-2018 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Linky

kzCr9Vc.jpg

I've been after a decent set of noise cancelling headphones for a while, and these popped up on my radar today. They are listed as €164.89 (at the time of writing) dispatched and sold by Amazon, but Irish VAT and express delivery brings it up to the €175 mark.

(Express delivery is about 80 cent more expensive than standard delivery, with the delivery date next week as opposed to the week after - there was no free delivery option. That might be different if you're an Amazon Prime customer.)

Yes - they're not the latest and greatest. Both the QC35 and QC35ii have come out since these were released. However, from what I've read, the noise cancellation in these is still holds it's own. These are also wired, which might not be for everyone, but it fine for me. You can buy bluetooth adapters on Amazon which seem to 'seemlessly' integrate into the headphones.

A big plus of these headphones is that they use a removable AAA battery. So, no non-removable lithium batteries, which you can't replace in a few years when it's depleted. Also, this is the Apple version of the headphone. The Android version is a good bit more expensive - but the only difference is the inline controls on the cable won't work on non-Apple devices. Otherwise these cans will work fine with any phone.

Camelcamelcamel tells me that this is the lowest price these have ever been (linky).

amazon.png?force=1&zero=0&w=725&h=440&desired=false&legend=1&ilt=1&tp=all&fo=0&lang=en

Comments

Advertisement