Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Interesting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

Past lives are an interesting area. My g/f (she's a hypnotherapist) performed a past-life regression session on me. Very interesting indeed, it explained a few things for me.

Nick

PS: It worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I'm a strong believer in past lives myself, and reincarnation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

I have to say, I really don't buy into this past life stuff - it just doesn't make sense to me, can't get my head around it.
    In saying that, I do find reading about past life accounts interesting.

EDIT: In the paranormal world, is there a distinction made between past-life and reincarnation ? They would seem to ammount to the same thing to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Im a strong believer in past lives etc.Never had any experiences to back this belief up but id be interested to hear if any of ye do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I sort of do, but I haven't been able to do any tracing of any yet, but it involves the times of Egypt, Babylon, Rome and Medieval at least...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I dont. Simple reason being, I remember nothing. And can not get my head around it. And my faith proclaims against it.

PS: I was transfixed with dolphins when I was a kid, does that mean I was a dolphin too in my past life? About as much substance as that article.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I have to agree with cheesedude on this one, that story is over-exagerated American bullhorn.

Advertisement