Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 2/3 bedroom house

Options
  • 14-08-2009 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi All
    Need some help, we are family w 10 daughter ,living the past 2 years and paying 1500 rent for 3 bedroom house,i was trying to reduce rent until 1000 as we looked in our location markets prices now my landlord is hassling around, so if you have property for rent let me know ,we are looking to pay max 750 per month as we prefer for 3 or 5 years minimum to stay.My lanlodrs is not interesting to reduce the rent so we dont have choice only to move out, and the fanest story is that couple m,onth ago i find out that the owner never reg legaly rent,until i pushed to claim back my rent, she was trying to sorted out with no legal claims ,but at least i cheked my lease agreement and i won,she done legally rent.As I'm very up-sate the work and repaint we done in a house,we redone new garden as we non smokers she still quit smart with us,so i decided to get out from the house and rent somewhere else,so if anyone will be looking very good tenant give me email back.
    thanks
    linema
    my email:linema81@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,282 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 linema81

Hi we are looking in north co.dublin around ward,str.margarets road, approx 10 km
    thanks
    linema

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Search daft for houses in Dublin 11, near enough to St. Margaret's Road. Is €750 the max you could go? Lovely 3 bed houses for 900e a month in Finglas

Hi
    Well we could go 800 max athe moment,is any way to organise to view house.
    thanks
    linema

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

A quick search gave me:
    http://www.daft.ie/2740950
    http://www.daft.ie/2750318

Will have a better look tomorrow. You mention a location: do you work there, or why do you want to be near there?

• Advertisement

Hi
    thanks for directions ,but i'm not sure i think its finglas west and its not great location at all, yes we are looking close to finglas east,st.margarets road, as my husband and me works not so far where we are looking,i think glasnevin suits us as well.
    Thank you for all help and advises
    regards
    linema

Advertisement