Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a solicitor and engineer Galway.

Options
  • 21-10-2016 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi.
    I am buying my first house and need recommendations for a good solicitor and an engineer in Galway.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 15 claimshandler

Not sure if Zzippy sorted you out already steving, Sent you pm just in case :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Not sure if Zzippy sorted you out already steving, Sent you pm just in case :)

To be clear, I'm not either, I just recommended someone I had a good experience with. The more he/she gets the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 steving

Thanks a million guys, really appreciate it! Ye are the Best :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 getmetofriday

As above, would really appreciate solicitor & structural engineer recommendations for a receivership sale.

Regards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 claimshandler

As above, would really appreciate solicitor & structural engineer recommendations for a receivership sale.

Regards.

Pm sent ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Hi Steving, did you have any luck with the engineer in Galway city? We've been given a name but would like one that comes recommended. If yours was any good would you mind sending me on the details please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Hi folks - if possible, would be great to get a recommendation also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Hi guys,

Looking for a recommendation for an engineer in Galway.

Thanks

Advertisement