Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Give woman's rugby a try

• 30-07-2015 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Feel like you want to do something sporty and can have a good laugh. Looking for a way to let out some frustration. Wish to get fitter and all while meeting new people. Try woman's rugby. It is very daunting at first but you get a real love for it. I started two years ago and currently play for suttonains in Sutton. An amazing team and a club that are souring on there first woman's team. Last year we made it to the finals of division 4 Leinster. If your untreated give it a try. I'm here to talk of you have any questions. It's amazing!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭jacothelad

jojocaf30 wrote: »
    Feel like you want to do something sporty and can have a good laugh. Looking for a way to let out some frustration. Wish to get fitter and all while meeting new people. Try woman's rugby. It is very daunting at first but you get a real love for it. I started two years ago and currently play for suttonains in Sutton. An amazing team and a club that are souring on there first woman's team. Last year we made it to the finals of division 4 Leinster. If your untreated give it a try. I'm here to talk of you have any questions. It's amazing!!!

I've tried but they keep kicking me out......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jojocaf30

jacothelad wrote: »
    I've tried but they keep kicking me out......:D

Would I be right in thinking you have the wrong kind or equipment? Haha

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

There's a women's rugby thread here, OP, I that's of any use
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057067030/9

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭jacothelad

jojocaf30 wrote: »
    Would I be right in thinking you have the wrong kind or equipment? Haha
    Wrong kind of tackle.:D