Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shiminay's 1.8 Realm (invitation thread)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Just gave it a try, I figured it out fine! :) Very nice job Pomp!

I'm playing a lot on my single player world still. Nearly finished draining my monument (took a good few weeks off :o), once it's done I'll be mainly decorating it for looks. Have some pretty sick ideas for what to do with it, can't wait to finish with the boring draining bits.

Have 2/3 other villages going on my SP world, I got really lucky in having a savannah village spawn next to an extreme hills, it basically looks like an amplified chunk. I'm going to build around it after the monument works, not sure exactly what but something steampunkish.

Still working away on my original base too, which is kind of medieval or something. I built a lovely wooden church around my nether portal, but it burned down completely when a blaze spawn out of the portal. I was livid..

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

I'd like to mention and take credit for creating the guardian spawner. I feel I played a vital role in planning and creating this work of art and I currently am accepting payment in the form of diamonds. You may deposit these diamonds in the chest at spawn marked 'Guardian Spawner Appreciation'.

N.B - Pompus had nothing to do with or helped in no way whatsoever the creation of the guardian spawner. In fact, he was more of a hindrance. Falling of the side of it & what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Now that you mention it, I do seem to recall that I drained, dismantled and glass walled the entire temple by myself. Not with pompus. Thanks for the reminder Rach ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kai108

Hi can I have a go in the server one of my mates is in the server my IGN: SuperHeroKaii . also thanks

Pompus I thought your back garden was looking a little dull, so I brightened it up a bit for you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Pompous

Uh oh, either you placed some torches or there's a 'prank' waiting for me... D:

Haha DG you mad scone xD

334864.jpg

Ah yes, I subtly placed about 512 Peony and Rose Bushes. Wasn't sure you'd notice! :D

I'm going to need to mine up a lot of quartz - anywhere in the nether people particularly want mined?

Don't think so..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,031 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The latest Optifine seems to work fine on Realms ... though I'm not seeing much improvement, to be honest. :o

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

if u wouldn't mind could you add me to the whitelist. thanks. IGN is mhiggy11

Have left a present for Detective Welchy (and anyone else who wants to see) near spawn, across from the powered rail duplicator :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,031 ✭✭✭✭bnt

What's the old saying? Beware of Geeks bearing gifts ...

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Have left a present for Detective Welchy (and anyone else who wants to see) near spawn, across from the powered rail duplicator :D

At first I was like :eek: but then I was like :o:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Shiminay, i think its safe for you to take me off the whitelist at present, make room for someone else, i haven't been MCing in a while and don't wanna keep the spot held when someone else can enjoy it!

Thanks for whitelisting in the first place! Still enjoy reading these comments!

Just found this base (entrance) while poking around the server, anyone know who it belongs to?

336541.png

Also, this is the current status of my single-player world if anyone's curious. Finished draining the ocean monument a while ago, have a pretty good plan for how to make it look even more awesome.

336542.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

So...

I'd got a 3 month subscription to Realms for this and that's now expired. I haven't played the game in over a month myself, so I don't think I'll renew it. But if anyone wants the server map, I have it here :)

Just start a new thread... Let this one die disgracefully! :p

Guys, seriously. New thread. I'm not in charge of this server, I'm not happy about it having my name on it. Don't make me get my work account out. :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Shiminay wrote: »
    Guys, seriously. New thread. I'm not in charge of this server, I'm not happy about it having my name on it. Don't make me get my work account out. :p

I'll split out the thread :pac:

Edit: New thread here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057373617

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement