Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser CX-300 Earphones

Options
  • 07-12-2010 11:40am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there anywhere I can get these cheap? I'm wary about buying earphones online as they could easily be cheap versions, not proper Sennheisers. Preferably in Dublin City Centre or Dublin South, or possibly online.

Sennheiser CX-300 or CX-300-II, it doesn't make much difference to me. I have these earphones now, and love them, but the right earphone as been making a crackling sound for the last fortnight as I walk, and it has now worsened into a cutting off of sound in the right ear depending on which way it is angled, which is always a sign that they are going!

I got them in PC World a few years ago, but was hoping for somewhere a bit cheaper.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement